USMC NMA question

Does anyone have good examples of what an NMA should look like when trying for an UNFIT finding?

Here is my problem. I have knee issues with both knees. Multiple surgeries, not getting any better (actually getting worse???). I have started the IDES and just got the paperwork from my PEBLO. Part of it was the NMA and I read through the guidance for it to my command. The way I am reading it, if I cannot prove that my condition affects my MOS, then I will be found fit, even if I cannot do ANYTHING else Marine Corps related (no PFT/CFT, no pistol or rifle range, no deploying, no formations or drilling, no reenlistment due to no PFT/CFT).

For clarity, I work in the cyber security field....which might screw me. Any ideas on things I can show that will work towards the unfit finding?

Thanks in advance.

Do you take painkillers for the issues?
Do you routinely miss work for Physical Therapy and/or Medical Appointments?
Are you able to sit without moving/walking/stretching for the duration of your duty day?
Do you require special accommodations (i.e. stand up desk) in order to properly do your job now with your medical condition?
Do you have any secondary conditions (migraines, headaches, etc) that also compound your situation?