MEB/PEB Timeline

My timeline is also not being followed by the VA. My hope is they are doing their best. They will have to use an analogous rating on mine so I am going to take the fact that I went from Pending Decision Approval back to Preparing for a Decision means at least someone is working my case...
I called the OAC council today, to ask if there was a reason for my delay, and they mentioned that guard/reserve cases generally take longer (I'm active). I'm assuming your case is pushed on a back burner, in order to process AD cases more quickly, but that's just my speculation.

Best of luck, hope we hear back soon, let me know when you do. Holiday day weekend kinda screwed everything up for us!
I think the long weekend was a big part of it. With the way the duty day overlaps, my PEBLO is only in for the first couple hours of AFPC being opened, so I generally won't get any information, from the US, until the following day. I'm really hoping it processes Thursday, so that I can get it Friday, and I won't worry such much over this weekend. The OAC mentioned that it can take a few weeks, but that should generally be quicker for active duty, so hopefully we'll see soon.

@benjcbc just got a call. Going in to see ratings tomorrow morning! Hopefully you hear soon
Nothing as of Friday morning. It looks like it will be at least another week for me. Hopefully you get some good news!

I got my ratings today, however, I have been low-balled on the primary heart conidtion, resulting in a 10% DOD ratings, so it looks like I have some work to do.

Crap! What were you expecting to get? Did your DBQ align with a higher percentage?

Crap! What were you expecting to get? Did your DBQ align with a higher percentage?
Based on what I read, my MET ratings should have pushed for closer to 40/60 percent. A big problem is the my PCM has ignored my complaints of chest pains, and has refused to even adjust my medication. A lot of this was absent in his records. I had gone to the patient adovcate (who did nothing) multiple times about this, hopefully, I can use the records of these complaints.

The cardio VASRD is pretty clear in that a MET of 5-7 should be 30 percent... If your VA DBQ states as such, you should absolutely push for an appeal.

The cardio VASRD is pretty clear in that a MET of 5-7 should be 30 percent... If your VA DBQ states as such, you should absolutely push for an appeal.
That's where I feel it should be too. I start having sympotms with minimal, and sometimes no, activity, and I don't think this was accurately captured. We'll see what happens. I contacted the OAC, but because of the ongoing issues with my PCM, I feel more comfortable working witha civilian lawyer.

That's where I feel it should be too. I start having sympotms with minimal, and sometimes no, activity, and I don't think this was accurately captured. We'll see what happens. I contacted the OAC, but because of the ongoing issues with my PCM, I feel more comfortable working witha civilian lawyer.
My symptoms are primairly palpatations, which are not listed in the VASRD. I get these even at rest, but I only qualify for 10%, because I need medication. Supposedly, the VASRD criteria is being revised to include palpations, but I have yet to see this.

Just signed for rating's 90DoD/100VA Permanent Retirement. Now just waiting on orders. They uploaded an out processing checklist a month ago for some reason so I got a huge head start on out processing, just need orders to finish the last few things. Will hopefully final out end of this month or first week in October and start terminal. Final day picked as 27 Nov.

Anyone know where to find if you are rated P&T from the VA? My AF 356 says permanent retirement but where would I find the VA one. I was rated 100% VA. And some people are telling me that means P&T but I’m not sure about that.

Anyone know where to find if you are rated P&T from the VA? My AF 356 says permanent retirement but where would I find the VA one. I was rated 100% VA. And some people are telling me that means P&T but I’m not sure about that.
In your VA ratings package, it will have some stipulations references "permanent and total"....

From my VA ratings Package:
35. For purposes of entitlement to Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits, it is proposed to grant basic eligibility to Dependents Educational Assistance.
Eligibility to Dependents Educational Assistance is derived from a veteran who was discharged under other than dishonorable conditions; and, has a permanent and total service-connected disability; or a permanent and total disability was in existence at the time of death; or the veteran died as a result of a service-connected disability. Also, eligibility exists for a serviceperson who died in service.

Since I haven't died, it is assumed I qualify based off "has a permanent and total service-connected disability".

Here is my timeline so far! Currently waiting to hear back from the PEBLO on ratings.

11 Feb 19 - RILO Notification
18 Mar 19 - Medical NARSUM (Full MEB Recommended)
23 Mar 19 - DAWG – MEB Required
10 Apr 19 - Commander Letter Requested
29 Apr 19 - Commander Letter Received By PEBLO (Do Not Retain)
29 Apr 19 - AF Form 469 Code 37
30 Apr 19 - MH NARSUM To PEBLO (Full MEB Recommended)
01 May 19 - Commander Letter Signed
01 May 19 - MEB Package To Chief Aerospace MD
07 May 19 - MEB Package Back To PEBLO (Full MEB Recommended)
08 May 19 - MEB Package To AFPC/DP2NP
03 Jun 19 Informed By AFPC Package Missing Page
03 Jun 19 - Missing Page Sent To AFPC/DP2NP
13 Jun 19 - AFPC/DP2NP Direct Full MEB
17 Jun 19 - MEB/PEBLO Brief
25 Jun 19 - Case Submitted To MSC
27 Jun 19 - MSC Claims
27 Jun 19 - C&P Exams Scheduled
03-12 July 19 – C&P Exams
16 Jul 19 - PEBLO received C&P exam results
17 Jul 19 – Exams Sent To PCM For Review/Amend NARSUM
19 Jul 19 – Amend NARSUM Sent To Local MEB Board
25 Jul 19 – Meet w/ PEBLO and Sign AF 618
01 Aug 19 – AFPC Confirmation Received PEB package
02 Aug 19 – AFPC Unfit Determination
07 Aug 19 – VA Received Request For Ratings
How exactly did you figure out AFPC received package?