Peb QA timeline

From other posts I've seen they said 10-14 days if that helps

This is for Camp pendleton. This timeline is referring from the date your package has been mailed and received at the PEB.
Your PEB was accepted on 20151014
It went into the informal board on 20151026.

PEB has 120 days as of 20151014 (The date they received it in the Mail)

Which means PEB has until 20160211 to make its decision on whether you are "Fit" or "Unfit".

However in the past decisions were coming back between 30 to 45 days.

Now cases are more than likely coming back around 60 to 75 days.

The above is from my PEBLO at Camp Pendleton. He sent me that on November 6, 2015.

That's what I have as well
Feb 2015 Med board started
July QTC completed
August package mailed
Dec found unfit
Jan found VA ratings waiting on DOD to accept

I've been waiting since 12/09/2015 for the DoD to QA my package and release the findings. The VA finished and sent it back on 12/09 and I have heard nothing since then. My Peblo messaged them and didn't recieve a response as to what's taking so long.

I am beyond fed up with this whole process as I had to tell my next employer I couldnt start on the agreed upon date and hope they don't rescind my offer.

Yea @martines that sucks. I am in the same boat. I told my future employer today that I couldn't start till February 8th. I hope the PEB doesn't make me a liar. Let me know when you get something because I think we are in the same boat.

Yea @martines that sucks. I am in the same boat. I told my future employer today that I couldn't start till February 8th. I hope the PEB doesn't make me a liar. Let me know when you get something because I think we are in the same boat.

I'll let you know for sure. I told me manager before I was even hired that this could happen, but I still feel bad and am anxious about being screwed by the PEB. My wife is pregnant and due in April so I wish they could at least tell me a No Later than Date to HR.

I'll let you know for sure. I told me manager before I was even hired that this could happen, but I still feel bad and am anxious about being screwed by the PEB. My wife is pregnant and due in April so I wish they could at least tell me a No Later than Date to HR.

My 120 day mark is February 11th. They are supposed meet that mark but like anything else in the PEB world, it is just a guideline.

Ya the board got my package 09SEP15 and I started everything in June. We'll be done soon I pray.

Ya the board got my package 09SEP15 and I started everything in June. We'll be done soon I pray.

Oh man now that you said that, I have no hope to meet my deadline.

Oh man now that you said that, I have no hope to meet my deadline.
I contacted a separation clerk at CSD here where I am stationed and then told my manager and recruiter they could contact him to confirm that I am indeed being honorably discharged and that I was told I was clear to give that ETA as a start date. Also that I am doing my part to get out on time.

Where did your MEDBOARD orginate out of?

1. My process started 216 days ago. PEB has had my stuff for 124 days today. Called my PEBLO (he answered for the first time in months) he told me the PEB had 6 months and I'm only at 4 so I'm "fine" "there is nothing for us to discuss"......I told him I wouldn't call him anymore then. He's called me one time in the 7 months I've been going through the process and he's never returned a single call.

I've been waiting since 12/09/2015 for the DoD to QA my package and release the findings. The VA finished and sent it back on 12/09 and I have heard nothing since then. My Peblo messaged them and didn't recieve a response as to what's taking so long.

I am beyond fed up with this whole process as I had to tell my next employer I couldnt start on the agreed upon date and hope they don't rescind my offer.
My friend's notification letter was sent on 11/24...Still nothing. Sorry to hear that you're in the same boat.

@TooManyQuestions I got the same thing on ebenefits 4/24/16-6/23/16 which is retarded as to why it would take that long just to QA a packet that the VA sent them.

I am at the QA stage as well (since December 17th) and have been in IDES for 293 days. I'm dealing with the job thing as well. I was told I would be good to start December 8th but obviously that didn't work out. Luckily for me the company is very understanding and is holding the job for me.

I am at the QA stage as well (since December 17th) and have been in IDES for 293 days. I'm dealing with the job thing as well. I was told I would be good to start December 8th but obviously that didn't work out. Luckily for me the company is very understanding and is holding the job for me.
well I'm glad that they are holding the job for it sounds like its a company that is worth staying at.

It is a really good company and they have plants in 48 states so plenty of places to move around if I want. I was hired for a licensing class that started last month. They are going to put me in the class when I get up there if it is in time to pass an exam given by the NRC on March 9th. If that doesn't work out they are going to give me another job with the same pay (over 6 figures) and then put me in the next class in December. I got very lucky with them.

My partner's claim was closed on 23 DEC 15 and we were told QA would close and formal notification of unfit and ratings done in 2-4 weeks. Well, today was 4 weeks, and the response from the PEBLO and the attorney was, "probably this week or next week." That's what we have been hearing for nearly 6 months now, so I'm not holding breath.