199 Timelines

green594

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I have never seen a tread for 199 timlines. I wanted to see if we could get something going to track these timelines.

My ratings have been complete since September 5th. i have been told that my 199 his in a final stage and just needs signatures. i am just disappointed because i was told this over 3 weeks ago.

If you have been waiting a long time for your 199 i would like to hear it. i would also like to know if you are Active Duty or Reserve.

My info is in my signature. Currently at Ft Riley WTB and my packet was sent to Seattle. I sign my da 199 on the 24th

thanks for the reply. i got a call from the PEBLO today and my 199 is in. i will be signing it on Moday 70/100, it took almost 7 weeks. The crazy thing is that it was singed almost 10 days ago.

Green, what branch? What VA center it gets sent to is dependent on branch, so for info purposes branch is more important than location.

7 weeks is long by my army experience, but 10 days after it reaches you after headquarters signed isn't crazy.

My husbands timeline is in our signature. Ours was record fast for everything. He is active and at JBLM.

thanks for the reply. i got a call from the PEBLO today and my 199 is in. i will be signing it on Moday 70/100, it took almost 7 weeks. The crazy thing is that it was singed almost 10 days ago.

Indeed, pre-congratulations on the completion of your DA Form 199 at this point in time and to your forthcoming signing on 27 October 2014! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Anyone else been waiting over 2 weeks for PEB to send there 199... probably because of the holiday season i assume... all i know for sure is the PEB Received my proposed ratings on 17 Nov, and i call the va regularly to make sure they havent been kicked back idk what the hold up is..

I signed my 199 on 10/17 and I'm still waiting for it to come back with orders. I'm National Guard and going through Fort Gordon. This wait is killing me

Waiting for VA rating 56 days I image my 199 won't be seen till 2015!

Last edited:
Found unfit in May 2014 and signed my 199 with no appeals mid June so 6 weeks. Operated out of Hawaii Active duty but it was at the JBLM PEB.

mine is 20 days still no 199. PEBLO says "Holiday Season"

I have been waiting 27 days for my 199. I suppose it has to do with the holiday season. I spoke to my PEBLO on Monday and he stated they are typing up my 199 and should have them by the end of the week if not next week at the latest. My only thing that irritates me is that I have a few Soldiers in my unit who started the MEB process a month after me and they already got their ratings and seperation notification! Also, my friend and I started the MEB process at the same time, went to the same appointments on the same day but he finished before me. I am Active Duty stationed at Fort Campbell. Hopefully we get our 199 this week!

I signed my 199 on 10/17 and I'm still waiting for it to come back with orders. I'm National Guard and going through Fort Gordon. This wait is killing me

So from 10/17 when I signed my 199 it was not until Dec 12th that I got it back. It was dated 11/21 but it must of sat on someone's desk for weeks before getting to me. The good news is when it is complete and signed (11/21) the time for your release date starts. so I got my 199 and orders on Dec 12 with a final day in the Army of Dec 26th