AD USMC CAMP LEJEUNE (OIDES) TIMELINE

I just submitted my OBI with all my leave and 14 days of PTAD to get me to 30 May. I hoping it gets processed by RPAC quickly so i can get the movers and be out of here
did you have to request PTAD through the leave/liberty tab in MOL or just put how many ever days of PTAD you wanna take in your OBI ?

did you have to request PTAD through the leave/liberty tab in MOL or just put how many ever days of PTAD you wanna take in your OBI ?
Put ptad and terminal leave days in my OBI. You only need to do a separate ptad request if your ptad isn’t connected to your terminal and eas

Where in the proposed rating does it say P&T or TDRL?
If your proposed rating mentions ch. 35 benefits for dependents then you are P&T. TDRL or PDRL is for your DOD rating not VA

My lawyer called and said my case is past case assembly as of yesterday and i should get findings this week. She said it usually takes about 3 business days once it is past CA. My phone is going to be glued to my side for the next 72 hours.
My lawyer told me today that is moved past case assembly and It was put in the mail yesterday so I should hear back Monday/Tuesday next week. Is that the usual timeframe? And are they really mailing these packets or is it electronic and they just use the term mail lol?

Got my findings back. They are 30/60. VA didn’t service connect my referred condition, so the PEB gave me a rating of 30 for it. I am blessed. Also I am PDRL
Congrats , how long did it took to get your results after the VA got done ?

Well mine went back because I have a weird case that involves a preexisting condition, it was about to come back mid-march before they sent it back to the VA
Thanks , I’m just trying to figure out , the VA got my ratings done April 12 and my peblo haven’t contact me , I called him last week asking if there was any update since the VA got my rating done but all what he told me is to keep waiting

Thanks , I’m just trying to figure out , the VA got my ratings done April 12 and my peblo haven’t contact me , I called him last week asking if there was any update since the VA got my rating done but all what he told me is to keep waiting
I know how you feel last week was pretty miserable. I was told my va rating was lowered because the va didn’t rate my condition and I was left wondering if I was going to get kicked out without anything. Luckily, I found out that was a half truth and while the VA took away my disability rating for the referred condition, the PEB rated me at 30% which worked out in my favor.