Army Guard Fed Tech timeline

Frostydo

Registered Member
I seem to be moving along quickly so far. Not sure if it will hit any snags with the virus lockdowns. PEBLO says 60-90 days for VA ratings step but I'm hoping it doesn't get caught up that long. Any Fed Techs out there can say how long after discharge they were put out on Tech side?

ides timeline.PNG

My MEB started mid December 2018, retired from Army National Guard on 10 June 2019, retired from DOD on October 25 2019.

I seem to be moving along quickly so far. Not sure if it will hit any snags with the virus lockdowns. PEBLO says 60-90 days for VA ratings step but I'm hoping it doesn't get caught up that long. Any Fed Techs out there can say how long after discharge they were put out on Tech side?

View attachment 5686

Where do you find the table that you have?

The tracker that Frostydo attached to the original post? When I was being MED boarded it was posted in your AKO account under MEDPROS. Since then the old AKO has been sunsetted and a new AKO has been setup. Try contacting your PEBLO, they should get you straight.

Update: Maybe a slight slow down going through ratings/findings but not bad considering the lockdown. I was expecting the usual much longer painful NG type experience going into this but went surprisingly pretty smooth.
Ended with 70/100P&T. Just waiting on orders. Then on to HRO tech processing.

Capture.PNG

Update: Got retirement orders today for July5th. So from date of referral to retirement day was about 164 days or 5.5 months. Not too bad.

Update: Got retirement orders today for July5th. So from date of referral to retirement day was about 164 days or 5.5 months. Not too bad.
Hi, where did you get those numbers/table?

For those looking for the chart with # of days and all, this is the link. I think you need to be on a government network to access it though, and it's only available for Army/Army NG/Army Reserve....not the other branches.

Back