CC recommendation letter help/review

ak240232

Registered Member
Hello all,

I received a CC recommendation letter today and working on completing it. This is my first time completing a form like this so I am looking for some feedback. What are some things you would add or take away? Anything that you think will help my case?

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• cc letter - masked.docx
    18 KB · Views: 176
Hello all,

I received a CC recommendation letter today and working on completing it. This is my first time completing a form like this so I am looking for some feedback. What are some things you would add or take away? Anything that you think will help my case?

Thank you for your time!
I think it will work and if it describes the situation then good. My letter was not as detailed as to the injury/illness. It is a commanders latter, so I am just concerned that most commanders are not aware of the details. Ron P

I would address more the work limitations and less the medical conditions. It is clearly written in support of a unfit determination.

I would address more the work limitations and less the medical conditions. It is clearly written in support of a unfit determination.
Thanks for the feedback! I had to turn the letter in to my commander yesterday but he wants to sit down and discuss it. I will bring up the recommended changes then and go from there.

I think it will work and if it describes the situation then good. My letter was not as detailed as to the injury/illness. It is a commanders latter, so I am just concerned that most commanders are not aware of the details. Ron P
I was also concerned that the letter would not be as detailed as I wanted it so I requested to help out. Hopefully things will work out for the best...