Still No Word yet

broken trooper

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I went in and signed my Narsum on the 28th of Jan. I've checked Ebenefits and Im still in the review of evidence stage but when I call and ask my Peblo she says that she hasnt seen my Fit/Unfit memo yet. My MEB is for Bipolar 2 and Im start stress because Im really hopin that Im found unfit but I dont know why things are takin so long. Im currently in an Intensive Outpatient Program everyday and have been since 28 Nov 2012 due to my associated depression and anxiety and Im wonderin if I should check myself out of it because Im wondering if its holding me up.

Just wonderin whaat to do. Any advice would be appreciated

I was in the same place. Freaking out if I was fit or unfit. I was found unfit the 11th of jan. I wasn't told until I called my peblo on the 18th. It can take up to 30 days for unfit or longer. Now I'm waiting for ratings. Seem people have got theirs back. Just various on cases. My ebennies is still at gathering evidence. Don't go off that.

I agree with Sicotic in re to Ebenefits. It is a good basic tool 70% of the time, but it is often infrequently updated- thus placing it at number three in my list of good VA tools behind 1) appointing a PoA (DAV, etc.) and 2) a good VA MSC.

Just found out from my Peblo that I was found unfit by the PEB with a date of 1 Feb 2013.

See told ya.