PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Time line
7/28/2014 Referral to IDES sent.
7/29/2014 IDES accepts the referral.
9/30/2014 C&P’s complete.
10/20/2014 NARSUM complete 3 unfitting conditions, 16 others
VA Ratings 78 Days and counting. Army average as of this morning 47.64,
I am beginning to get the feeling something is wrong but no one knows anything. PEBLO can’t really do anything about it and he seems to be as frustrated as I am. Wait and wait and waiting some more.

Have you checked your ebenefits? I know I grew frustrated after I hit my 30 day on waiting for VA to complete their ratings. The holiday season is what slowed everything but things should pick back up soon.

Doc
I'm in the same boat as you 85 days today and counting 2 unfitting 17 total our timeline is similar.

I am in the same boat. Three unfitting conditions and 31 total claims. After 70 days waiting for ratings, the VA recently sent me back to go through more examinations because some of the items were not initially addressed. Not to mention my packet was held up in the IMR process for 60 days.

Va 40% DoD 50% 199 arrived 13 Jan signed and sent back 21 Jan appointment with medical transitions today to set retirement date and DA 31 then off to JPSO.

Maybe someone can help me out. I've been waiting for an answer on my ratings since late August of 2014. Up until mid December my eBenefits status remained gathering evidence. 16 December it changed to Pending Decision Approval. Fast forward to 14 January 2015, my status went to Preparation For Decision and as of 26 January has moved back to Gathering Evidence. I'm seriously getting frustrated with this whole process. The only answer I get to anything is "We've received nothing back." OR "I don't know what's taking so long." WHERE CAN I GO TO GET A SIMPLE STRAIGHT ANSWER ON WHAT IS GOING ON?
REFERRED TO IDES: 26 JUN 14
COMPLETED MEB: 15 AUG 14
IPEB UNFIT: 21 AUG 14
VA RATING PHASE: 21 AUG 14
221 days in the process as of today.

It sounds like your packet is back with the PEB and your ratings are done. you can call (253) 968-4433 and ask them if they have your packet. Hopefully when you call you get someone who is call and don't run you around.

this is discouraging, my case the PEB has found me unfit but is waiting on Seattle VA SeaTac Processing Center
to come back with the ratings. Ive only beed waiting a month but i sur ehope it doesnt turn into several months.

I just hit 121 days waiting today but every case is differnt my ebenny just went to prep for decision so i'm hoping the rating are coming soon.

My eBenefits page just showed it was moved to gathering evidence and is requesting my DD214. People that have received their ratings have told me that my proposed ratings are done and I should hear back soon from the PEB. Is this correct?
I'm now at 235 days in the process.

MEDICB,

Is that 235 days total? Or is that just being in the rating phase? I heard once it goes back to gathering evidence and they request your DD241 you should be done. I also heard that it may not change at all and you still could be done. By the sound of it your ratings are done and you should be hearing something really soon.

All - If you haven't seen the attached (DODM 1332.18-V2) this could answer some of your questions regarding the supposed "IDES" time lines. This is the alleged IDES case time line. In my experience, the military departments will cut corners when they can to give the VA some breathing room. The VA is only given 15 days to complete their rating, as you are all seeing this timeline is hardly ever met.

http://www.tpm-law.com/reutlinger.htm

Attachments

• 20150213080454739.pdf
    749.2 KB · Views: 45
My eBenefits page just showed it was moved to gathering evidence and is requesting my DD214. People that have received their ratings have told me that my proposed ratings are done and I should hear back soon from the PEB. Is this correct?
I'm now at 235 days in the process.

I received my 199 yesterday and it was exactly 14 days from the date that my proposed ratings were completed.

I received my 199 yesterday and it was exactly 14 days from the date that my proposed ratings were completed.

But how long did it take from your last CP exam until your proposed ratings? I have been waiting around 40 days now since my CP exam and I have an unfit memo from the PEB but no proposed ratings yet.

But how long did it take from your last CP exam until your proposed ratings? I have been waiting around 40 days now since my CP exam and I have an unfit memo from the PEB but no proposed ratings yet.

My case is a little different because I finished my first set of exams around 2 JUL 14...waited 70 days to be told that I have to go back for additional exams due to some claims not addressed, this added like 45 days. After all exams were in, it took about 14 days for proposed ratings and 14 days for 199.

Don't get discouraged I'm the one that initiated the letter and told the VA that some my claims were not addressed. I am just happy that they sent me back for additional examinations, I was able to get another 50% in conditions that were originally overlooked.

My Unfit memo was Dated 12 January 2015, I received my Proposed ratings AND my DA199 Yesterday, 6 March 2015, hope this helps.