Case Timeline Question

Hardypeople

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My package was submitted to AFPC this Monday and awaiting the initial decision to separate or return to duty. I’m 99% sure I’m separating. When does AFPC come back with that initial answer so I can talk to the VA MSC and get that process rolling.
I have already completed TAPs online.

My package was submitted to AFPC this Monday and awaiting the initial decision to separate or return to duty. I’m 99% sure I’m separating. When does AFPC come back with that initial answer so I can talk to the VA MSC and get that process rolling.
I have already completed TAPs online.
Mine was sent on March 1st and then it came back on March 19th. Ensure you get updates from your Peblo to ensure they don't not see it in their email and find it 12 days later after you contact them...

Mine was sent on March 1st and then it came back on March 19th. Ensure you get updates from your Peblo to ensure they don't not see it in their email and find it 12 days later after you contact them...
I was told by afpc they have 7-10 business days to decide.

I was told by afpc they have 7-10 business days to decide.
That's what they are supposed to follow, but after reading many of these cases on here and my personal case, that 10 day window really doesn't mean much. AFPC plays by their own rules and timelines...

That's what they are supposed to follow, but after reading many of these cases on here and my personal case, that 10 day window really doesn't mean much. AFPC plays by their own rules and timelines...
I just found out my case was deferred for more appointments. However the Peblo did not mention which appointments and what clinics. They just said that they will let me know when it is scheduled. I don't like that answer. I don't see why they can't tell me which clinic it is and why it was deferred.

I just found out my case was deferred for more appointments. However the Peblo did not mention which appointments and what clinics. They just said that they will let me know when it is scheduled. I don't like that answer. I don't see why they can't tell me which clinic it is and why it was deferred.
That's pretty much the same thing that is happening with me at the moment. They told me that they don't have enough information at this point so I need to continue with my treatments but I was like I am not seeing anybody for anything at this moment so I was at a stand still. Called and made an appt. with PCM to see what direction we needed to go before they re-submitted my package next month. I've been on my profile for a year in July now with my conditions progressively getting worse. It can be aggravating but got to go through the process on their time I guess...

That's pretty much the same thing that is happening with me at the moment. They told me that they don't have enough information at this point so I need to continue with my treatments but I was like I am not seeing anybody for anything at this moment so I was at a stand still. Called and made an appt. with PCM to see what direction we needed to go before they re-submitted my package next month. I've been on my profile for a year in July now with my conditions progressively getting worse. It can be aggravating but got to go through the process on their time I guess...
Yea I am about fed up with it. My next stop is going to be the medical reps. Forgot their names.

After prying at the PEBLO all day I finally got the answer that they decided to proceed with full MEB but they just wanted this appoint or eval for some reason. Either way. I got a decision, just postponed until after this eval on Friday.