Former VA medical official charged

Manmumar

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Quoted from article:
Robert Morris Levy, Former VA medical official charged in deaths of patients...Levy doctored medical records to make it appear that other pathologists agreed with his mistaken work. ...officials from the Fayetteville VA hospital said as many as 12 patient deaths may be connected to Levy's crimes. KFSM reported that nearly 34,000 medical cases that Levy handled during his tenure had been reviewed for mistakes after his firing, with nearly 10 percent showing errors.
Former VA medical official charged in deaths of three patients

I read an article yesterday about this particular individual. Among the emails I received regularly, is a summary of medical board's actions in my state. I'm often astounded.

Former VA medical official charged in deaths of three patients

Manmumar : thanks. might want see, as well:

(See director profile)

"Death at Biloxi VA hospital triggers investigation by inspector general" By Lauren Walck August 07, 2019 05:00 AM, Updated August 09, 2019 03:59 PM

(among many others on internet about above)

Thanks again......Manmumar..... (seems me nobody really wants do much really and truly clean-up US VA System, particul;arly VISN-16/Gulf Coast VA System, etc......probably too "politically charged".......????? )

PS:
Might want see, if interested, as believe already mentioned some of the above as well at-

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits Best States for Disabled Veterans Post #71 & Post #80 , etc....

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits NOT NEW RESOURCE BUT PERHAPS ADAPTABE VETS ISSUE US DVA PER COIN- PATTERN/NETWORK ANALYSIS?

(still issues internet..website..computer..etc..so apologies...)

Last edited:
@Manmumar : thanks, again, and might want see, additional as well:

Thanks again...sad state of affairs......

PS: Might also want see, if interested:

(still issues internet..website..computer..etc..so apologies...)