Help Ch.14-12 (b) vs MEB

Tatumsdaddy

Registered Member
So lets start out at the beginning...... I arrived at my unit Jan 2015, with a pregnant wife who three months in, decided to leave me and constantly harass me through the command, making up things and such, fast forward to Nov 2015 4 weeks before my divorce a SPC ( I am a SGT) started seeing each other, just dating nothing physical well she invited me over and asked to bring alcohol and cards well after that night ( we did have sex) she accused me of rape. It was 15 months of being treated like shit, until it came back unfounded. I was still charged with adultery although my "wife" has been living with her bf, but regulation is regulation.

- CG Art 15 14 days extra duty.
No change of unit or anything asked 3 times and was denied transfer.

Right before the CID investigation concluded I found my ERB was all messed up, I had a passing PT score but was still flagged for failure as well, so I brought it up to my S1 office. She asked if I had that card labeled ( 04/2016) I said no the company keeps track of all of that so she sent me down to the company to get a copy of it, I requested the company binder and pulled my card from 2015 which was the only one they had which was a record pass 2 days before my failure ( which is why I am MEB) I brought it up to the NCOIC of the orderly room as well as the S1 lady who asked if she could have a copy of the card.

fast forwar 4 months--- the CDR sat me down and said the investigation was concluded and I expected to be exonerated but he said the exact opposite that he thought 100% without a doubt guilty of forgery and filing a false official document.

No statements corroborating that I had the means or that I did this nor did I have access to DTMS. I ccontancted the NCO that signed the PT card and he confirmed that he did in fact sign that card and it was his signature so my BC dropped the forgery charge but stated that because I handed the PT card to the S1 lady that was filing a false official document.

** The PT card in question is actually my first PT test when I got here, confirmed by DTMS.** I was given 45 days Extra duty and restriction no loss of rank.

The only thing wrong with the PT card was the date it was labeled OCT instead of APR..... I appealed and it was denied. According to JAG I am getting an extra helping of FUCK you because I didn't get hit wth rape.

I am worried of losing my Medboard.

Please help, understanding of the regulation and how I can go from here.

Thanks everyone

Where you go from here?

You proceed directly to your lawyers office. Period end of story.

I'm usually adamantly against making waves, but hell you are already in the ocean, during a storm, with no life vest, so you might as well play the role of Neptune and bring the waves down.

Yours is clearly a case of we are going to keep going after him till we get him.

Talk to your lawyer and then speak to your lawyer about going to the IG.

If you would like this thread deleted, I will delete it for you. This is a story that should not be discussed on the open internet.

Where you go from here?

You proceed directly to your lawyers office. Period end of story.

I'm usually adamantly against making waves, but hell you are already in the ocean, during a storm, with no life vest, so you might as well play the role of Neptune and bring the waves down.

Yours is clearly a case of we are going to keep going after him till we get him.

Talk to your lawyer and then speak to your lawyer about going to the IG.

Ok okay, I will, well GCMCA will come to a decision tomorrow and JAG had told me to wait until he comes back with a decision, do I go then or should I go now in your opinion. Thank you for your response

why should it not be I am being open and honest. If you feel that it should not be in this forum, my apologies, just looking for guidance.
If you would like this thread deleted, I will delete it for you. This is a story that should not be discussed on the open internet.

If I was in your shoes, I'd be in my lawyers office right now.