How long before you hear from PEBLO?

Moonchild

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The VA finished my ratings on 7 Mar, and on the website it says my claim is closed (finally!) I was wondering, how long has it taken to hear from your PEBLO to sign ratings?

I would assume you should hear from them soon, if anything, you can reach out and ask if your paperwork has arrived for you yet? and that your status has updated on VA.Gov to state it was closed.

I'd call and ask, they probably have them! That's what happened to me.

Thank you for your responses, I went to go and see him in his office and he said the paperwork is back with the IPEB and he should have it within the week. So glad that I can finally see the light at the end of this tunnel!

My case was received by VA the same day as you. And it changed from gathering evidence to reviewing evidence the same day yours was closed. Maybe I have the same reviewer. Hope he or she is generous! ;)

Good luck, and congrats on moving forward.

Just thought of this. I've seen people here make this suggestion, but I don't know if it's true or not:

Try the letter generator on ebenefits / va.gov and see if the new conditions are included. At least you would know your total%. Worth a shot.

Just thought of this. I've seen people here make this suggestion, but I don't know if it's true or not:

Try the letter generator on ebenefits / va.gov and see if the new conditions are included. At least you would know your total%. Worth a shot.
Have you received a call from your PEBLO?

My case was received by VA the same day as you. And it changed from gathering evidence to reviewing evidence the same day yours was closed. Maybe I have the same reviewer. Hope he or she is generous! ;)

Good luck, and congrats on moving forward.
How did you find out when the VA received your claim from the PEB?

The VA finished my ratings on 7 Mar, and on the website it says my claim is closed (finally!) I was wondering, how long has it taken to hear from your PEBLO to sign ratings?
How did you find out th VA received your packet from the IPEB?

I checked on va.gov, and it said my claim was closed. I called the PEBLO today and he told me he’s waiting for the paperwork to come back from IPEB and then I’ll be able to review my ratings.

I checked on va.gov, and it said my claim was closed. I called the PEBLO today and he told me he’s waiting for the paperwork to come back from IPEB and then I’ll be able to review my ratings.
Got it. I was more wondering of how you found out when the VA rater got your package for review. My package has been with the IPEB since mid February and wanted to find out if a VA rater had been assigned.

Oh! I talked to the PEBLO and he told me when it went to the rater. Started IPEB on 2 Jan and then went to the rater on 8 Jan.

Same here. Also confirmed on my IDES dashboard but I gather that's an Army thing only, and not always accurate anyway.

Moonchild, whatever happened to your case? Did you get your ratings back?

Hey! So I got my ratings back, and my final out is 23 April. Official retirement date on 28 May. It took over two months to get ratings back after it was submitted to AFPC, however I’m so glad I’m only two weeks away from being done.
Moonchild, whatever happened to your case? Did you get your ratings back?

Hey! So I got my ratings back, and my final out is 23 April. Official retirement date on 28 May. It took over two months to get ratings back after it was submitted to AFPC, however I’m so glad I’m only two weeks away from being done.

Did you get the outcome you desired @Moonchild ?