How to claim undiagnosed conditions

Beans13!#

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good morning,
Early in the IDES process. I'm about to start submitting my claims. My question is, is it better to put down "foot pain" if you don't have a specific diagnosis/haven't been seen for it yet? Or put flat feet? Or put the medical term for it?

You shouldn't be putting your own claims in. The MSC will do it. If you submit prior to the MSC doing it, you will not be allowed to include those conditions for your med packet. I put down plantar fasciitis as mine and the doc diagnosed me with both that and flat feet.

From my understanding is the msc middle man's it. We still put down on the form or tell the msc what we want to claim. That's more of what I meant. No me submitting my own outside claims. Don't believe that's even possibly while still on AD

Technically you could, but we'll just stick with the MSC haha. You can put down foot pain and that will be evaluated as necessary. All of the different foot problems are on the same DBQ anyways, so that won't change anything for you as far as being fairly evaluated.