IDES Timeline

my lawyer texted me this morning said that according to the VTA tracker they finally posted my decision and found me unfit day 184 at the peb and 144 med officer ish. "we wont know more until we get the PEB findings. The PEB has requested the VA proposed ratings letter and then will issue the findings and send them to the PEBLO. This usually takes about a week ."These are the words from the text i got

my lawyer texted me this morning said that according to the VTA tracker they finally posted my decision and found me unfit day 184 at the peb and 144 med officer ish. "we wont know more until we get the PEB findings. The PEB has requested the VA proposed ratings letter and then will issue the findings and send them to the PEBLO. This usually takes about a week ."These are the words from the text i got
Maybe I’ll call my lawyer Monday, haven’t heard a word from him since June. Lol

Just saw on FB someone who got their ratings, USN, sent out/accepted on 21 May.
50 DOD 70 VA. Not sure if they're on here so :)
There really is no rhyme or reason as to why someone in May should be waiting so long seeing all of the June and now July cases getting their findings back /:

Just saw on FB someone who got their ratings, USN, sent out/accepted on 21 May.
50 DOD 70 VA. Not sure if they're on here so :)
There really is no rhyme or reason as to why someone in May should be waiting so long seeing all of the June and now July cases getting their findings back /:
I think the hardest part is when you’re in the oldest cases and you’re just unsure if it’ll happen this week or if there’s something else going on and you’re going to be stuck for another month. I genuinely thought I’d have an answer this past week when I hit 6 months. So now the fear of potentially not knowing until the new year is eating my husband and I alive.
For whoever is keeping track I’m at 186 days in the PEB and 149 days with the MO. Really hoping this coming week will give me an answer.

I think the hardest part is when you’re in the oldest cases and you’re just unsure if it’ll happen this week or if there’s something else going on and you’re going to be stuck for another month. I genuinely thought I’d have an answer this past week when I hit 6 months. So now the fear of potentially not knowing until the new year is eating my husband and I alive.
For whoever is keeping track I’m at 186 days in the PEB and 149 days with the MO. Really hoping this coming week will give me an answer.
I mean statistically you’re right there in the any day now area.

So I called the va and finally got someone to tell me my proposed rating (100). What’s the likelihood of that being my actual rating at the end of the peb?

So I called the va and finally got someone to tell me my proposed rating (100). What’s the likelihood of that being my actual rating at the end of the peb?
They seem to stay the same based on what others have said in the thread. I have a proposed rating for 90, so when I get my results I can compare then. That’s the overall rating though and the DOD rating will only be based on your referred conditions.

Did they sending you guys the break down of the ratings? I have my proposed ratings but was told they don’t do the narrative letter until after the findings come back. Trying to see how true that is…

Did they sending you guys the break down of the ratings? I have my proposed ratings but was told they don’t do the narrative letter until after the findings come back. Trying to see how true that is…
No the guy just told me what it was…I could tell he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to tell me or not but he did. You just gotta find the right one.

I was able to have them email it to me both narrative and summary.