IDES Timeline

I sent my sign findings back 23 May Still waiting for the message traffic? I don’t know who to talk to or how much longer it will take

Signed 9 May also still waiting on the message. I'm fairly sure it's not the command's fault because I used to have access ages ago and I can see they're legit checking it. Is the new eaos calulated from the date you signed or from the week the message is released?

Does anyone possibly know how to check message traffic? It seems like the MedRetirement people have been getting their new ETS within ten days of signing the EOO form. I signed for mine on May 25/26, but idk where to look for my new sep date.

I'm a Navy Reservist. My accident happened 20NOV2020 and I had surgery on 06NOV2021. I was cleared by my civilian surgeon on 05MAR2022. I recently passed my PFA/PRT during May 2022 drill weekend. My LOD/TMPQ was approved back in Nov 2021. My NRC sent all the paperwork to buhmed/pers 95 to have my LOD/TMPQ closed out on 24MAY2022.

The senior chief of my medical community told me that it will be 4-6 months before anything could be closed out. He said that i would have to still go through the medical board process. Does anyone know anybody in buhmed/pers 95 that can help me out? I'm sitting here watching other HM's go to annual training and go on mobilizations. But I'm restricted from doing anything.

Does anyone possibly know how to check message traffic? It seems like the MedRetirement people have been getting their new ETS within ten days of signing the EOO form. I signed for mine on May 25/26, but idk where to look for my new sep date.
Good question. I signed on May 26. Still haven't received an update. My adjutant is keeping a look out for the message from MMSR4.

Was found unfit 07MAY22 and received proposed VA rating 17MAY22. How long has it been taking for findings to come in once found unfit and VA rated?

Asked about my DD214 today, three min later i get a notification for it to be reviewed in nsips lol, of course a bunch of errors.

Asked about my DD214 today, three min later i get a notification for it to be reviewed in nsips lol, of course a bunch of errors.
The key is to get your 214 before you go on terminal or before you’re last navy day. However, that does not seem to be happening nowadays. Hopefully you won’t go months until you get it back

The key is to get your 214 before you go on terminal or before you’re last navy day. However, that does not seem to be happening nowadays. Hopefully you won’t go months until you get it back
yeah I go on terminal next week so been hounding them so I won't have any problems since I won't be in the area.

Things don't get moved until you BUG them, my PS called them while i was there and as soon as he hung up i got a email with it to be reviewed. Literally got to hound them. Its sad they let stuff just sit.
My retirement package got submitted to salesforce(?) on Monday and my PS told me this was faster and I should have orders within a week. Is it wise to start calling PSD Norfolk mid next week and bother them if I don’t see anything on nsips by then? I get out in about a month and still need to plan HHG. :(

My retirement package got submitted to salesforce(?) on Monday and my PS told me this was faster and I should have orders within a week. Is it wise to start calling PSD Norfolk mid next week and bother them if I don’t see anything on nsips by then? I get out in about a month and still need to plan HHG. :(

Yes because when I asked about a update on my orders a few weeks ago, they said o yeah i'm almost done with it, it should populate tomorrow. See if i didn't call it would of never moved, and it literally popped up in NSIPS the next day.

Things don't get moved until you BUG them, my PS called them while i was there and as soon as he hung up i got a email with it to be reviewed. Literally got to hound them. Its sad they let stuff just sit.
Got it! Ima hound them every day !

Yes because when I asked about a update on my orders a few weeks ago, they said o yeah i'm almost done with it, it should populate tomorrow. See if i didn't call it would of never moved, and it literally popped up in NSIPS the next day.
You called PSD Norfolk directly? I’m tired of dealing with my admin, they are 0 help and I know they won’t call for me.

You called PSD Norfolk directly? I’m tired of dealing with my admin, they are 0 help and I know they won’t call for me.
My PS called whoever he had to call, I don't know if it was DC or PSD Norfolk. I'd try both.

I’m in the San Diego area, as I’m trying to complete my separation package. Is anyone having a hard time with there medical taking weeks to sign off a form that simply just verified their IMR? (Medical readiness) I can’t submit my separation package without a medical sign off which I won’t get back until July 5th. My terminal is suppose to start July 18th. I’m stressing real hard…

Nope. The reason is you don't have orders to start terminal.
My command is letting me go on terminal PTAD while I await my VARR results based off my EAS being in September. I have to come back for my DD214. I was told VARRs only take 2-3 weeks, but doesn’t seem to be the case.