MEB for USAF update

Shellyhill11

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am in the process of waiting for PEBLO to send my package to AFPC/IPEB.
I was told I’d wait 30-45 days for a rating, then I’ll get orders two weeks later.

in reality, I just want to know an estimate of how long it’ll take and when you all think I should be completely separated because I was told once it’s submitted to AFPC it’s much faster than the first process because AFPC works quickly and PEBLO actually...doesn’t?
Feed back please

I'm in the same boat @Shellyhill11. I want to see this too. 27 Jan my Peblo sent my package to AFPC and now its under review before the IPEB....

Please please please keep me posted with your outcome? At least reach me when you get your stuff back! This way I can prepare for a better timeline and compare a bit?
I claimed 18 things but all easy claims. I was told that if you retire, the process is much faster.
I had back surgery, my gallbladder removed, DDD, sciatica, another herniation that needs surgery and my hips are ruined because of it.
I’m hoping to be home by April. Is this the same time they gave you?

I have to be done by april or they will have to med hold my ETS. Nothing said about that yet...

PEBLO Just Confirmed - UNFIT for duty. Forwarded for ratings 30 Jan 2020

At least 11 days so far for the VA ratings. Mind you I'm already rated for some things. I was bugging my PEBLO for 2 weeks before she would give me the unofficial answer (I think she is just waiting for ratings like I am.

At least 11 days so far for the VA ratings. Mind you I'm already rated for some things. I was bugging my PEBLO for 2 weeks before she would give me the unofficial answer (I think she is just waiting for ratings like I am.
How many things did you claim? I claimed a total of 18 conditions so I’m hoping mine goes that fast. Are you separated yet or are you still waiting for your orders?

How many things did you claim? I claimed a total of 18 conditions so I’m hoping mine goes that fast. Are you separated yet or are you still waiting for your orders?
I’m really hoping mine is fast. The longest part took all the paperwork right before you send it to the VA. I’m going through the IDES program with the AF as AD

I have 18 line items on my ebenefits right now. half of those are already rated (including the 3 conditions found unfitting currently at 30%each)

i'm still waiting for the official rating. Im a weekend status Air Guardsman so I was able to start getting my VA benefits after my last active duty tour. I'm sure I'll meet the threshold for Medical retirement. Just need it to happen.

10 Feb 2020 - Original MEB submitted Claim Closed..... The anticipation of my DoD Rating.... Pray!!!! New Claim opened that should be completed by june at least, but my ETS is April.... I hope this means the DoD Ratings are done!

10 Feb 2020 - Original MEB submitted Claim Closed..... The anticipation of my DoD Rating.... Pray!!!! New Claim opened that should be completed by june at least, but my ETS is April.... I hope this means the DoD Ratings are done!
Hey would you mind writing a timeline? I want to know the days you’ve Waited from the time you signed your 618. Please? I’m hoping I’m out by June 1st for school

I just looked in ebenifits and it has a message saying that my claim is in preparation for decision and a 2nd request has been closed. It said in the 2nd request was waiting on the PEB. Did you ever see that?