• 6 Feb shirt notification
  • 16 Feb shirt notification/cc letter
  • 23 Feb sent to AFPC
  • 29 March notified full MEB
  • 30 March MEB briefing
  • 5 April VA called to schedule interview
  • 10 April VA interview
  • 12 April VA appointments requested
  • 17 April VA C&P Exam scheduled. May 5th & May 8th.
  • 5 May Psych Eval complete
  • 5 May Audio Exam complete
  • 8 May General Med Exam
  • 16 May C&P report came in
  • 31 May notification of going back for a VA Exam for 2 missed items
  • 13 June VA C&P Exam complete
  • 13 June signed 618
  • 20 June package sent to PEB
  • 29 June Package sent to VA for ratings

• 29 Aug Notified of MEB
  • 21 Nov code 37

• 26 Jan NARSUM complete
  • 6 Feb shirt notification
  • 16 Feb shirt notification/cc letter
  • 23 Feb sent to AFPC
  • 29 March notified full MEB
  • 30 March MEB briefing
  • 5 April VA called to schedule interview
  • 10 April VA interview
  • 12 April VA appointments requested
  • 17 April VA C&P Exam scheduled. May 5th & May 8th.
  • 5 May Psych Eval complete
  • 5 May Audio Exam complete
  • 8 May General Med Exam
  • 16 May C&P report came in
  • 31 May notification of going back for a VA Exam for 2 missed items
  • 13 June VA C&P Exam complete
  • 13 June signed 618
  • 20 June package sent to PEB
  • 29 June Package sent to VA for ratings
You are on top of your timeline! How do you even have access to all of these dates? I had to jump through hoops just to find out if the MEB found me unfit or not, and I only found that out because I was told my package was already sent to the VA lol.

You are on top of your timeline! How do you even have access to all of these dates? I had to jump through hoops just to find out if the MEB found me unfit or not, and I only found that out because I was told my package was already sent to the VA lol.
I've been writing the dates down throughout the process. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly with the VA portion. Good luck with yours.

Did the VA upload your notes from the exams in eBenefits when they sent it to your PEBLO? I am just curious if there is a way to track it if my PEBLO doesn't tell me they are back yet and just sitting at his office. Thanks

Did the VA upload your notes from the exams in eBenefits when they sent it to your PEBLO? I am just curious if there is a way to track it if my PEBLO doesn't tell me they are back yet and just sitting at his office. Thanks
There's a section for it but nothing has been uploaded on mine.

We are on a similar timeline. My PEBLO sent the docs to the PEB on 27 June, and I got the automated form letter from AFPC on the 29th. Hope we don't have any hang ups.

No I found out through my PEBLO.

a good PEBLO is the key to staying on top of things. but getting a good one I luck of the draw. i was at Robins and mine was on point , she told me everytime anything changed with my case.