My Bragg Timeline

Has anyone used the request decision on the VA site?
Nope never did. It was tempting but don’t hit it just hang on. You’ll be getting some great news in the next coming days.

Also my name hits transpoc it goes pretty fast here at Bragg. Final day in august

I am following along here. I am at Bragg as well. I have my legal inbrief tomorrow.
Stay proactive it’s a process you have lots of information here. Don’t be scared to ask a question. I’m here at Bragg as well and just finished the process about to clear now

Did
Nope never did. It was tempting but don’t hit it just hang on. You’ll be getting some great news in the next coming days.

Also my name hits transpoc it goes pretty fast here at Bragg. Final day in august
Did you pick your NLT date

Good luck man. Everything comes quick then you finish your exams and it’s just a waiting game. Just mentally prepare for that.
Any update with your case? I keep calling the VA. And they just say it’s pending decision. This Friday will be three weeks at VA with no word, this sucks

No unfortunately, I thought there’d be some news this week but still nothing. I called the VA said they don’t have findings from the PEB yet. Which is weird.

Any update with your case? I keep calling the VA. And they just say it’s pending decision. This Friday will be three weeks at VA with no word, this sucks

Yeah mine says “Preperation for Decision”

No unfortunately, I thought there’d be some news this week but still nothing. I called the VA said they don’t have findings from the PEB yet. Which is weird.
We are in the same boat, mine says preparation for decision. I just want to get my rating and move on.

Stay proactive it’s a process you have lots of information here. Don’t be scared to ask a question. I’m here at Bragg as well and just finished the process about to clear now
Hey! I’m also at Bragg and I wanted to ask, so my provider submitted my MEB recommendation to IDES on the 20th of May and my SRB is reflecting DL5 and PULHES 11113 with MRRC code of “RP” which means I’m in Med word process but I still haven’t received a call from anyone notifying me that I’m in the process. How long did it take from submission until you got a phone call? Thanks!

It may
Hey! I’m also at Bragg and I wanted to ask, so my provider submitted my MEB recommendation to IDES on the 20th of May and my SRB is reflecting DL5 and PULHES 11113 with MRRC code of “RP” which means I’m in Med word process but I still haven’t received a call from anyone notifying me that I’m in the process. How long did it take from submission until you got a phone call?
That may take some time depending how fast they move. If you go on your Tricare online you’ll see in your referrals “IDES Clinic” someone form there will be reviewing your case and medical records to ensure you meet MDRP and exhausted all resources to better your condition and will fit MEB criteria. All this assuming your P3 has been signed but by the sounds of it if you can view it, it’s signed and in place. After your case has been accepted by IDES then they will call you and set your appointments up with the legal brief. So maybe a 1-2 weeks? Maybe more if your case is more complex.

Tomorrow will mark my 4th week of waiting since sending up my NARSUM. This is so frustrating lmao.

Tomorrow will mark my 4th week of waiting since sending up my NARSUM. This is so frustrating lmao.
I understand, this sucks. I just want to get to the next step and get on with my life. I have to push my civilian job out a while due to this inability to get my rating. I see people get theirs back in 3-5 days. This Friday will be 3 weeks