Oct 13 2020 claim Filed
Dec 21 2020 Scheduled VA exams
Feb 25 2021 Final VA exam
Mar 16 2021 Received NARSUM
Mar 19 2021 Legal filed extension to sign NARSUM
Apr 5 2021 signed NARSUM
Apr 6 2021 VA closed case "sent" decision letter to arrive in 10 business days
Apr 20 2021 No receipt of decision letter called VA got the run around
May 4 2021 Called VA again, got them to email me. 90% proposed rates (no Breakdown)
May 11 2021 VA ratings and PEB findings lines populate on IDES Dashboard

Have you received your form 199 already as well? Interested to see how quickly the VA is moving with this process as of late.

nope I'm currently on day five of that step and looks like the army is averaging 27 days for it

Ok so I checked my dashboard yesterday and it had me at PEB findings with goal of 12 but actual of 7 with a green check mark but there’s no completion date smh

Nah I haven’t cause I know she’s gonna tell me there’s no update… I was just wondering if yours had the same completed green check mark but no date? I’m not sure if that means PEB is done with 199 or not

update:

as of today 12May21 PEB Findings step on IDES Dashboard has the green Check (maybe complete?)

That’s what mine is saying too but there’s no date, it’s just the green check mark as of yesterday

Nah I haven’t cause I know she’s gonna tell me there’s no update… I was just wondering if yours had the same completed green check mark but no date? I’m not sure if that means PEB is done with 199 or not
I can almost put money that your PEBLO is powers

From my understanding of the system the check mark means your in that stage, once it has a date then it's completed.

My current daily battle rhythm: come in at 0845, update and send perstat. check ides dashboard(no update), check VA website(no change), check ebenifits(no change), check this site and provide any input i can (most productive thing i do all day) after lunch check it all again. I may just be driving myself mad (not hard with already fragile mental state), but i cant not check for hope of some update however small.

I'm in a similar boat as you. NARSUM signed for LDES on April 6th, PEBLO says I should be getting DOD ratings back within the next week.

I signed my narsum 30 March and the CMS dashboard still says IPEB step at 49 days. Jeez. They need to start working some late days to catch up. Soldiers have to work late if they’re behind. But the PEB just gets to use the excuse that they are behind, so deal with it.

I signed my narsum 30 March and the CMS dashboard still says IPEB step at 49 days. Jeez. They need to start working some late days to catch up. Soldiers have to work late if they’re behind. But the PEB just gets to use the excuse that they are behind, so deal with it.
you must have a more complex case i signed my narsum 5 APR and finished ipeb on 6 may

Speaking of complexity of cases, I have noticed while looking through other posts that most people don't really post there claims. In the spirit of helping others understand where they are in comparison to me and my time line here is my case (with specifics omitted to maintain PII and own sense of privacy) and with my own supposition on percentages based on me bouncing my NARSUM off of 38CFR, this is a practice I highly recommend if for no other reason to better understand your own situation

*Status Post ORIF right wrist (main concern will likely warrant rebuttal due to certain movements not being tested) (think i can make a case for as much as 50%)
tinnitus (0-10%)
Back condition with spasms (?)
Right Knee Condition (patellar tendinitis/ runners knee) (10%?)
Left Ankle Condition (old stress fracture) (0%?)
Clicking Hip Syndrome - Right Side (0%?)
Left Shoulder Condition (spasms under scapula with occasional loss of feeling in one or more fingers) (likely 0% because I haven't been seen for this in a while)
Right Shoulder Condition (spasms under scapula with occasional loss of feeling in one or more fingers) (likely 0% because I haven't been seen for this in a while)
Tic Disorder( doesn't fit rating schedule for neurologic disorder will likely roll into BH since it ties into my anxiety) (0%)
Disfiguring Scar On Right Wrist S/p Surgery (looks like I tried to kill myself causing mental anguish) (0-10%?)
Mental Health (sorry folks got to be vague on this one) (50% only ratting I'm sure off due to wording in NARSUM)

I have received a Proposed VA rating of 90% though I don't have a breakdown from that so I'm not sure on most of my conditions

Also I should note that my background is not Medical or Legal

Sep 2020 MRDP established
late Sep early Oct 2020 contacted by MSC and PEBLO
Oct 13 2020 claim Filed
Dec 21 2020 Scheduled VA exams
Feb 25 2021 Final VA exam
Mar 16 2021 Received NARSUM
Mar 19 2021 Legal filed extension to sign NARSUM
Apr 5 2021 signed NARSUM
Apr 6 2021 VA closed case "sent" decision letter to arrive in 10 business days
Apr 20 2021 No receipt of decision letter called VA got the run around
May 4 2021 Called VA again, got them to email me. 90% proposed rates (no Breakdown)
May 11 2021 VA ratings and PEB findings lines populate on IDES Dashboard
May 27 2021 Ebenefits claim changes to "pending decision approval"

just talked to my PEBLO in regards to taking leave (unit has an upcoming block leave) and she told me that her system shows my 199 is currently being typed. She seems confident that i should have my ratings in the next week or two. Fingers crossed