Notified of PDBR completion.

mtrac22

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I recieved an email stating that the PDBR had adjudicated in my case and it was now being forwarded to the DOA. It stated I should know something in 180 days or less. I am very excited and nervous. I believe my case is strong so I will be very disappointed if it is not granted.

I recieved an email stating that the PDBR had adjudicated in my case and it was now being forwarded to the DOA. It stated I should know something in 180 days or less. I am very excited and nervous. I believe my case is strong so I will be very disappointed if it is not granted.
Hello,
How long was your process?

I submitted my appeal to the PDBR and recieved a docket number in Jan of 2022. You make me worry that mine went to fast!!! It took me several years working on my files and researching VASRD for the time I was med discharged, which was 2004.

Air Force seems to approve all of their folks. It may be going faster now that they have been doing it for so long. I still feel they need more ppl working on theses.

Mine was just completed today and I submitted in Oct 2021. The whole process is f'd in my opinion. They only look at whatever they rated when they booted you, even if they screwed it up. VA wouldn't rate my knees as service connected when I first got out, I was on a restricted profile my last 2 years before they kicked me out. The MEB was submitted for my knees and suddenly on my last day in service they said my knees were fine but my elbow was screwed (which it was), so the VA wouldn't rate them either. The doctor doing the MEB even called the sudden change in status of my knees was "insidious" (it's in my records, but the a-holes on the board didn't even address it. So much for making things right.

Mine sounds similiar. I recieved 2 Permanent profiles, one of which had a PULHES of P3 and U3, the second one only had P3 with none of the others. I had documentation going back over 10 years of problems with my upper back area - shoulders. The other thing they did on my MEB that is in my favor was a administrative error, I met the requirememnts for 20% for my Neck and recieved Voc Rehab letter stating that my ROM put me at 20%. But on my paperwork it states DOD 10% disability, when all the data states otherwise.

Mine was just completed today and I submitted in Oct 2021. The whole process is f'd in my opinion. They only look at whatever they rated when they booted you, even if they screwed it up. VA wouldn't rate my knees as service connected when I first got out, I was on a restricted profile my last 2 years before they kicked me out. The MEB was submitted for my knees and suddenly on my last day in service they said my knees were fine but my elbow was screwed (which it was), so the VA wouldn't rate them either. The doctor doing the MEB even called the sudden change in status of my knees was "insidious" (it's in my records, but the a-holes on the board didn't even address it. So much for making things right.
did you recieve an email telling you it was adjudicated?