Orders? Still waiting..

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Maybe someone is able to explain it a little better to me? I signed my findings Jan 14th. 3 weeks ago a “message” is what admin called it came out and said my FOPC 18 feb, RAD 27 apr, TDRL 28 apr. My admin department then submitted/requested for orders.. it’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t heard anything. They told me they were going to request my new EAOS for 1 March but that’s only a week away and I still have nothing. I need to ship my car, move out, etc. it’s really stressing me out. Any advice? How long did it actually take to get your EAOS and was it the date you requested for approved? Thank you!

It take about a month. I suspect you will here something in 7-10 days.

Thanks. Do you think the March 1 date will actually get approved since it’s so soon?

It took me 15 days to get my orders. The longest and most stressful part for me was checking out. At my command you aren't able to start anything until you get your message. I got my message 27JAN and started PTDY 19FEB. Didnt get my official orders until 11FEB. For me EVERYTHING had to be done before I went on PTDY. Separation Physical (the doctor didnt even need to see me he just signed it off, but still they wanted the formality), printing everything off. Getting my capstone done (I'm navy). Its taken me 4 days to get my DD214.

Yeah it’s been so stressful! Same here everything is being pushed on me to get done. Which everything basically is now besides me shipping my car and checking out of housing. Your PTDY is that the day you officially left the Navy? I’m hoping mine is March 1 like admin requested. I’m navy as well. I’ve done my sep physical and capstone. So I’m just waiting on time to do my personal stuff but idk when to do so because I have no official date.

Yeah it’s been so stressful! Same here everything is being pushed on me to get done. Which everything basically is now besides me shipping my car and checking out of housing. Your PTDY is that the day you officially left the Navy? I’m hoping mine is March 1 like admin requested. I’m navy as well. I’ve done my sep physical and capstone. So I’m just waiting on time to do my personal stuff but idk when to do so because I have no official date.

Yes, my PTDY start date was the day I finished with the navy. I'll be going on terminal leave March 9th. What i found out, is apparently if you're separating/retiring they dont ship your car, you'll have to pay for it out of pocket. We have to pay to ship my husbands car.

Okay. Thanks so much for making this more understandable. I should be receiving my orders with a date that’s pretty soon then, hopefully. My admin department told me to have everything done by March 1 because that is the date they requested for me when requesting for my orders I guess. So I’m hoping for something shortly after that date. And they also told me I’d have to pay out of pocket for my car to be shipped, but it is what it is I guess. Easier than me driving it across the country I guess.