PEB SINCE APRIL 16

Starting to Get really frustrated now. Haven’t seen my pregnant wife in 2 months all because I am waiting on a phone call.

Starting to Get really frustrated now. Haven’t seen my pregnant wife in 2 months all because I am waiting on a phone call.
Sorry man. I haven’t seen my wife and 1 year old in a month because of the same thing. I never thought it would be over 4.5 months of waiting for this part of the process. Just insane.

Sorry man. I haven’t seen my wife and 1 year old in a month because of the same thing. I never thought it would be over 4.5 months of waiting for this part of the process. Just insane.
I hope you hear something soon bro i think the worst part is that there is nothing we can do lol

If you’re in camp lejeune area peblos are only working a few hours a day because the AC in their new building went out.

Also pretty sure their phones and email aren’t completely up and running yet.

PEBLO told me today that the medical officer is reviewing my documents. Usually she just said they acknowledged it. Does anyone know if this means I would find out soon?

PEBLO told me today that the medical officer is reviewing my documents. Usually she just said they acknowledged it. Does anyone know if this means I would find out soon?
Sounds like you will find out something soon

Mine has been with the MO for 98 days of the 133 it’s been with the PEB…
Yea same but 140 days in the peb. I just didn’t know if there was a difference between the MO acknowledged it and them saying that they are reviewing it. Im probably over thinking it lol

Were they all usmc do you know?
We use the same board, so it doesn't matter what branch really. Only difference is that for USMC one board member has to be a Marine officer. They still enter the same Que to be worked.