PEB wait time?

Emmabailey189

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have been waiting for confirmation of my PEB/MedBoard since October 2021. Every time I try and contact someone who may know what is going on I get stonewalled, almost as if everyone is in the dark too. Every web page I’ve gone to has the customer support number but it seems to be out of service. Does anyone know how much longer the wait time is? I already have my VA percentage, im just waiting for “PEB DC” (which doesn’t sound real at all)

We are on the same timeline. My PEBLO told me to expect findings by April-May. Things seem to be speeding up, but it’s better to expect the worst and hope for the best.

Emma, I've been waiting on my ratings since October 2021. The VA said they were complete with mine, however, they did not rate several conditions that were deemed not fit for duty, because one of the QTC clinics messed up several (8) of the exams. Although I do not have the VA Ratings, I am certain it is 100%. Unfortunately, no one will confirm that for me on the Army side. When I started shaking the tree to see what falls out, I was told the PEB was waiting on the DRAS to finish rating my conditions which were not fit for duty. I reached out to the VA, and they stated they completed them in October 2021. I was told the DRAS and PEB were working directly on getting my ratings completed, and I should have them by early January 2022. Well, it is mid-February 2022 and I've not seen any progress. I'm one of the top 10 packets being tracked, because of how long I've been in the IDES process (started in April 2021). I still do not have my preliminary ratings to determine if anything has been missed.

Emma, I've been waiting on my ratings since October 2021. The VA said they were complete with mine, however, they did not rate several conditions that were deemed not fit for duty, because one of the QTC clinics messed up several (8) of the exams. Although I do not have the VA Ratings, I am certain it is 100%. Unfortunately, no one will confirm that for me on the Army side. When I started shaking the tree to see what falls out, I was told the PEB was waiting on the DRAS to finish rating my conditions which were not fit for duty. I reached out to the VA, and they stated they completed them in October 2021. I was told the DRAS and PEB were working directly on getting my ratings completed, and I should have them by early January 2022. Well, it is mid-February 2022 and I've not seen any progress. I'm one of the top 10 packets being tracked, because of how long I've been in the IDES process (started in April 2021). I still do not have my preliminary ratings to determine if anything has been missed.
I started the IDES process in April as well, my PEBLO told me that I should see something in May or at least it will start being worked on in May.

We are on the same timeline. My PEBLO told me to expect findings by April-May. Things seem to be speeding up, but it’s better to expect the worst and hope for the best.
I hope we get our answers soon because I fucking hate California. I have literally been on the edge of my seat since it was routed up for PEB, and every time its upsetting to not have any progress.