proof of compensation

thanks for the well wishes, we were pretty excited about it, just have to wait for them to give us our closing date.

i didnt go through the va when i bought since it would have taken longer to close. didnt use them this time either since i saved a bunch of money on the closing by using the same company we already had. closing will only cost me $1k and i will save that much in two payments.

so the good news is all my bills will be payable with just my disability payments (when they start of course) so that is a huge load off my shoulders. now just have to concentrate on getting good grades.

thanks for the well wishes, we were pretty excited about it, just have to wait for them to give us our closing date.

i didnt go through the va when i bought since it would have taken longer to close. didnt use them this time either since i saved a bunch of money on the closing by using the same company we already had. closing will only cost me $1k and i will save that much in two payments.

so the good news is all my bills will be payable with just my disability payments (when they start of course) so that is a huge load off my shoulders. now just have to concentrate on getting good grades.

OUTSTANDING!

I am so pleased to read of a plan that is FINALLY going in the right direction for a SM/VET!

Hang in there - you and family!

Stay in school, persue your dreams, and get those good grades.

Like the story of the tortoise and the hare - slow but steady CAN win a race.

Keep us posted!

Much joy and happiness to you and yours,

nwlivewire

Congratulations, and good luck! How long did it take from when you enrolled until the GI Bill started paying? I've applied for Post 9/11, but crickets for several weeks and classes start in two weeks.

i switched my enrollment while still active. once in school the va counselor here (may be different depending on the school) waited for two weeks after the start of class to submit my info to the va. once she did i was paid within a couple of weeks.