Results from FPEB

snw123

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
For those of you who have completed their board... how long after your hearing did you find out the results?

For those of you who have completed their board... how long after your hearing did you find out the results?
Just got my results about 5 days after the board. Although they did tell me to expect 2-4 weeks. So may I just got lucky

did you have a board in person or was by telephone? My board was scheduled 6 August but I didn't get a phone call, my representative told me that they were not going to call me because he was only submitting paperwork. how did you find out? very confused of this process...

Just got my results about 5 days after the board. Although they did tell me to expect 2-4 weeks. So may I just got lucky
have you gotten your EAS date? or what is the process after the board is complete?

i finished my board on the 18th via telephone, I went to stipulate the case and they granted 10 dod, 100 va. called friday to sign the findings & was told i should be separated within 45 days.

Are you CONUS or OCONUS? my package is going to MEB soon and im overseas and trying to figure out what happens next. Im hoping to be able to stay overseas while my PEB goes.

I am conus at Balboa, most of the time they will send you to a CONUS MTF while your board is going through.