Slow Timeline - JBSA

I got my Orders today! Starting Terminal on 29 Aug!
Lindsey,
When did you sign off to accept the ratings? I'm just trying to gauge the waiting game from signing to when the are able to produce orders. I'm RIGHT behind you on this journey.

thanks;-)

Lindsey,
When did you sign off to accept the ratings? I'm just trying to gauge the waiting game from signing to when the are able to produce orders. I'm RIGHT behind you on this journey.

thanks;-)

I Signed my IPEB findings on 21 July. PEBLO told me that AFPC received it on 27 July.

@AverageNonner @Lindseyj5 Congratulations! I would imagine I am right behind you. I was wondering about how you received the orders. Was there a notification or did it just pop up in PRDA?
My PEBLO received a notification from AFPC with my Discharge date. I received orders the next day viewable in vMPF. My orders are still not loaded into PRDA.

@AverageNonner @Lindseyj5 Congratulations! I would imagine I am right behind you. I was wondering about how you received the orders. Was there a notification or did it just pop up in PRDA?
I got an email saying a document was uploaded into PRDA. They're not normal looking orders though. They look like a print out from MilPDS. I'm going to call my MPF tomorrow to ask about the out-processing checklist and such.

The VA has my package and C&P exams, been waiting 6 weeks for my ratings. I was told i would heard something between 2-5 wks due to the new systems. it's been 6 weeks now and my VA rep has ignored me for the past couple months.

The VA has my package and C&P exams, been waiting 6 weeks for my ratings. I was told i would heard something between 2-5 wks due to the new systems. it's been 6 weeks now and my VA rep has ignored me for the past couple months.
Mine took 7 weeks and I got them last month. Hopefully yours will pop up soon

Over 10 weeks and still waiting…do I win a prize at the end? Lol

Over 10 weeks and still waiting…do I win a prize at the end? Lol
Only if you put your timeline in your signature block so we can see what you have been dealing with.

Only if you put your timeline in your signature block so we can see what you have been dealing with.
Let see if it shows up now…didnt look like it but I have no idea what im doing lol here is my timeline.

Sept 2021- Code 37 applied
1 Feb 2022-Narsum completed
3 Feb 2022- CIS signed
10 Feb 2022- Sent to AFPC
9 Mar 2022- Full MEB notification
9 Mar 2022- Peblo brief
14 Mar 2022- Contact with VA rep
15 Mar 2022- Exams scheduled
24 Mar 2022- First Exam (mental)
12 Apr 2022- Final exam (head to toe)
20 May- All exams marked completed on QTC and all DBQs loaded in TOL
25 May- Signed 618 moving to IPEB
1 June- Automated email from AFPC package received
8 July- Notified by PEBLO that VA has my case and is working on determining my ratings
1 Aug- Notified by PEBLO that my case was moved to Priority status due to it not being completed or having a VA rating
8 Aug- PEBLO states contacted VA and told they are working on it but there is a national backlog
9 Aug- PEBLO to contact AFPC to assist coordination and possibly expedite VA rating

Let see if it shows up now…didnt look like it but I have no idea what im doing lol here is my timeline.

Sept 2021- Code 37 applied
1 Feb 2022-Narsum completed
3 Feb 2022- CIS signed
10 Feb 2022- Sent to AFPC
9 Mar 2022- Full MEB notification
9 Mar 2022- Peblo brief
14 Mar 2022- Contact with VA rep
15 Mar 2022- Exams scheduled
24 Mar 2022- First Exam (mental)
12 Apr 2022- Final exam (head to toe)
20 May- All exams marked completed on QTC and all DBQs loaded in TOL
25 May- Signed 618 moving to IPEB
1 June- Automated email from AFPC package received
8 July- Notified by PEBLO that VA has my case and is working on determining my ratings
1 Aug- Notified by PEBLO that my case was moved to Priority status due to it not being completed or having a VA rating
8 Aug- PEBLO states contacted VA and told they are working on it but there is a national backlog
9 Aug- PEBLO to contact AFPC to assist coordination and possibly expedite VA rating
I'm sure it feels long but there are others that have been riding this ride for a looooong time. The Prize?? You no longer have to deal with the IDES process and get out of uniform. Only the chosen few have the PLEASURE of going through this beat down.

I'm sure it feels long but there are others that have been riding this ride for a looooong time. The Prize?? You no longer have to deal with the IDES process and get out of uniform. Only the chosen few have the PLEASURE of going through this beat down.
Your not wrong. Just get frustrating when you get a timeline, then they move the finish line, then you get another date, then they move it again. Its hard to make plans for the future when the goal post keeps moving. I am very thankful that I am almost at the end though