TMD and hip pain going on for two years? Possible med board?

I am completely new to the forums. I am an active duty sergeant in the army. I am an airborne as well. I have been assigned to an airborne unit the whole time. I have been in for 5 years now. for the past two years, I have been having health issues. I have a temporomandibular disorder known as TMD. I have had it for almost two years now. TMD basically means something wrong in the jaw joint. I have so much pain in my left jaw joint and around the left ear. I have constant dizziness, nausea, a headache all the time. I sometimes throw up as well. I am also being not able to eat hard food and can't open my mouth not even an inch. As a part of the treatment for TMD, I had to put on braces. I have had them for 8 months now. but I am not feeling any better at all. and I am hopeless that it will get any better. I am on many medications like muscle relaxation, ibuprofen, tramadol, anti-nausea and all. All of these medications don't really help me. I asked my PA if he could get me the profile for having a TMD, he said no. I have been having right hip pain for almost two years as well. I have constant pain in my right hip. I can barely drive my car. It hurts when I walk, run, definitely ruck march. I am having trouble going to sleep because of it. For my hip treatment, I did an MRI but they didn't say what was wrong with it. They gave me some injection a while back but it didn't work at all. I still have 2.5 years left in the contract. I was perfectly fine before joining the army and now I am full of pain at the moment. I have been also seeing behavioral health for pain management but it really hasn't worked at all. If this continues, I will probably go depressed. I have been in and out of profile for my hip. I would like to get med boarded and relax while getting treatment. Can anyone help me know what they might do next?