USMC Timeline

oh okay. Thanks for the information. Any other things you can suggest ill take it. Wish the best for you.

oh okay. Thanks for the information. Any other things you can suggest ill take it. Wish the best for you.
Thanks and no problem. At this point, just be patient with MMSR4. They have to process it within 24 hours of receipt. The PEB processing and sending it to HQMC is the hard part. Good luck!

I Know someone who works at the PEB so I think i can get them to push it through quickly.
I just read through this whole forum and you're at the exact same point in this process as I am, I'm just waiting for my EAS to change on MOL. Would you happen to have a number I could call to see if the PEB has sent my paperwork to MMSR-4 yet?

Any updates? Finished my final C&P Exam November 12th. QTC said their going over my last appointment right now and should have it all done and findings complete this week. Trying to get an estimate for how long ill have left after I go over my findings with my attorny. Any possible ETA's for when ill get my disability percentages after I send back the "Findings"? Once I get my "UnFit" Statement (Hopefully) Ill take it to my S-1 and knock out my check out sheet. Just want more knowledge on a timeline.

Any updates? Finished my final C&P Exam November 12th. QTC said their going over my last appointment right now and should have it all done and findings complete this week. Trying to get an estimate for how long ill have left after I go over my findings with my attorny. Any possible ETA's for when ill get my disability percentages after I send back the "Findings"? Once I get my "UnFit" Statement (Hopefully) Ill take it to my S-1 and knock out my check out sheet. Just want more knowledge on a timeline.
Update: NARSUM got completed and signed Dec. 21st. and sent back to the VA. Was told 4-6 weeks to hear anything back. Will keep everyone posted.

What's going on,

Just wanted to help whoever with giving a little look at my timeline so far;

Started Board - Apr 22nd
Q&C completed - Nov 5th
Package sent to DC - Dec 2nd
Found unfit - Dec 23rd

Currently awaiting my rating's back and to either approve or disapprove of rating.
I'll keep you all posted on what happens just a side note I have a pretty large case going up so if my times are different don't get to discouraged.

Hope this helps some,

- Kevin

What's going on,

Just wanted to help whoever with giving a little look at my timeline so far;

Started Board - Apr 22nd
Q&C completed - Nov 5th
Package sent to DC - Dec 2nd
Found unfit - Dec 23rd

Currently awaiting my rating's back and to either approve or disapprove of rating.
I'll keep you all posted on what happens just a side note I have a pretty large case going up so if my times are different don't get to discouraged.

Hope this helps some,

- Kevin
Congrats on the quick turn around.

My case was sent Nov 18 and was told 4-6 weeks for a response. Got an MOL notification on Dec 17 that the PEB has accepted my case and was told it would be another 4-6 weeks after the PEB accepts the case. Its frustrating to no end. Where was my case for a month lol?

Congrats on the quick turn around.

My case was sent Nov 18 and was told 4-6 weeks for a response. Got an MOL notification on Dec 17 that the PEB has accepted my case and was told it would be another 4-6 weeks after the PEB accepts the case. Its frustrating to no end. Where was my case for a month lol?
Ohh man sorry to hear that! Does your mol say you PEB was accepted or found unfit or anything yet?

All I know on my end is that I’m on step 6 of the VA process out of 8. so I’m pretty much awaiting the final review of my ratings. After the holidays I was told it should start picking up fast so very hopeful!

Ohh man sorry to hear that! Does your mol say you PEB was accepted or found unfit or anything yet?

All I know on my end is that I’m on step 6 of the VA process out of 8. so I’m pretty much awaiting the final review of my ratings. After the holidays I was told it should start picking up fast so very hopeful!
Na, just says it was accepted. By BIR now stated PEB accepted.

How are you tracking the process with the VA?

Na, just says it was accepted. By BIR now stated PEB accepted.

How are you tracking the process with the VA?
I've been using Ebenefits, Va.Gov and communication with my PEBLO. I totally forgot where I found which step I was on but ill keep digging to figure it out for you brotha.

One day I hope the system is a little better at helping the service member with getting a good grasp on what and when their future is going to happen. I think the worst part of this is the wait hahaha.

From what I was told is worst case I'll be out by Apr that's with no terminal added in so you should be around the same!

I've been using Ebenefits, Va.Gov and communication with my PEBLO. I totally forgot where I found which step I was on but ill keep digging to figure it out for you brotha.

One day I hope the system is a little better at helping the service member with getting a good grasp on what and when their future is going to happen. I think the worst part of this is the wait hahaha.

From what I was told is worst case I'll be out by Apr that's with no terminal added in so you should be around the same!

As of today got findings back,

100% VA
70% DOD

so the process is speeding up coming into the new year! Just trying to bring some happiness to those waiting. I was told the VA is moving fast once they find you unfit.

best of luck,
Kevin

As of today got findings back,

100% VA
70% DOD

so the process is speeding up coming into the new year! Just trying to bring some happiness to those waiting. I was told the VA is moving fast once they find you unfit.

best of luck,
Kevin
How did you find out you were found unfit? Via email/PEBLO/MOL or VA.GOV?
Now what's you time schedule to when you get your new EAS date?

My package was sent to DC on December 22nd. I called the VA to get an update and they sent me a email giving me the VA's proposed ratings at 90%. My PEBLO said we're still waiting for the package to be completed by the IDES People to get my DOD and VA full ratings which she said I should get in about 2-3 weeks from today. After I get my findings back, just like you did, what's next? What is your time schedule on getting your EAS or whatever is the next step.

Sorry for so many questions, I have a big case too but our time schedules seem identical so the more I know the better. Thank you -Ty

How did you find out you were found unfit? Via email/PEBLO/MOL or VA.GOV?
Now what's you time schedule to when you get your new EAS date?

My package was sent to DC on December 22nd. I called the VA to get an update and they sent me a email giving me the VA's proposed ratings at 90%. My PEBLO said we're still waiting for the package to be completed by the IDES People to get my DOD and VA full ratings which she said I should get in about 2-3 weeks from today. After I get my findings back, just like you did, what's next? What is your time schedule on getting your EAS or whatever is the next step.

Sorry for so many questions, I have a big case too but our time schedules seem identical so the more I know the better. Thank you -Ty
Found out today from Peblo, going in tomorrow to sign that I agree with what’s there for ratings.

After tomorrow was told we’ll send it to HQ MC and then I’ll have to have ate last 30 days for check out but I’lol have 60 days of terminal so we’ll have to see probably looking at mid Feb for EAS depending on how fast everyone gets around to my case.

Also wanted to say Va.gov and ebenifits still show pending and nothing so I’d like to say those aren’t the best to help you with a good understanding of where things are at.

You should get your findings back soon I feel since I was found unfit DOD on Dec 17th and even with the holidays just got mine back today. It was actually done Jan 2nd it says.

still early in the week, maybe you’ll get it sooner then you think brotha!

Hope this helps!

- Kevin

Found out today from Peblo, going in tomorrow to sign that I agree with what’s there for ratings.

After tomorrow was told we’ll send it to HQ MC and then I’ll have to have ate last 30 days for check out but I’lol have 60 days of terminal so we’ll have to see probably looking at mid Feb for EAS depending on how fast everyone gets around to my case.

Also wanted to say Va.gov and ebenifits still show pending and nothing so I’d like to say those aren’t the best to help you with a good understanding of where things are at.

You should get your findings back soon I feel since I was found unfit DOD on Dec 17th and even with the holidays just got mine back today. It was actually done Jan 2nd it says.

still early in the week, maybe you’ll get it sooner then you think brotha!

Hope this helps!

- Kevin
You were found unfit DOD on Dec 17th but just found out today from your PEBLO? Is it because you only find out when your package arrives?

Appreciate the help, keep me update on your situation, would love to see your timeline of everything to get a feel for what mine might be since we're around the same timeline, just a 20 day difference give or take.

You were found unfit DOD on Dec 17th but just found out today from your PEBLO? Is it because you only find out when your package arrives?

Appreciate the help, keep me update on your situation, would love to see your timeline of everything to get a feel for what mine might be since we're around the same timeline, just a 20 day difference give or take.
Well I started the process in April finished exams in Oct but was told since my case was very large that the VA was probably working my case already and just waiting for the fit/unfit rating from DOD and then they started finalizing the process.

For your question though, I was notify today because I believe it was sent back to the PEBLO and then he notified me right away.

Working now at looking more into CRSC,SS,SMC etc as I qualify for some of those!

Will keep you posted!

-Kevin

Well I started the process in April finished exams in Oct but was told since my case was very large that the VA was probably working my case already and just waiting for the fit/unfit rating from DOD and then they started finalizing the process.

For your question though, I was notify today because I believe it was sent back to the PEBLO and then he notified me right away.

Working now at looking more into CRSC,SS,SMC etc as I qualify for some of those!

Will keep you posted!

-Kevin
Thanks for the response, I'll keep you posted as well on my situation and timeline. Comparing yours to mine I should be receiving my package back on the 13th with all my findings. If everything goes smoothly that'll be around the right timeline I was told anyway. So we will see! Thanks

-Ty