When can I expect orders

daaquestion

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I accepted my ratings last Friday the 16th, just wondering how long I will be waiting on orders....anyone?

I went through a formal board and when I signed for my ratings I had orders within 12 hours. My case might be different, this is exactly what I was told from my PEBLO COB or 24 hours. I have heard of instances of it taking 30 days, or one of my buddies that was an AETC instructor took him 6 months after he signed. I am not sure if different sections of the AF respond differently or what. My case was 14 months long so at least something went quickly. Keep us updated.

30 days or less. I had orders on 21st day after I signed

One thing that 15 years of service in the Air Force has taught me, June-August in the Air Force orders become like the Loch Ness monster. Many people have claimed to seen them, but nobody can prove they actually exist.

About 30 days.

One thing that 15 years of service in the Air Force has taught me, June-August in the Air Force orders become like the Loch Ness monster. Many people have claimed to seen them, but nobody can prove they actually exist.

lol. Luckily I won't have to worry about orders until September. Well, maybe that's not very lucky <_<

Well none this week, talked to pleblo and was told it's more than likely next week

lol. Luckily I won't have to worry about orders until September. Well, maybe that's not very lucky <_<

I was talking to our VSO (retired chief) and he said that the majority of PCS takes place between August - November. That may be a reason why.

Hmmm, well I hope I dont have to wait too long, if I don't out process by the 14th of July I will have to sell back a lot of leave

I think waiting for orders is the worst part of this ordeal, ready to move on

Well AFPC (Air Force) same day turned my retirement order. My commander told them my PTDY was approved at roughly 1000 and by 1400 I had the retirement stuff. I have 2 weeks to out-process and clear because I have 57 days of leave and 20 days of permissive.

Well AFPC (Air Force) same day turned my retirement order. My commander told them my PTDY was approved at roughly 1000 and by 1400 I had the retirement stuff. I have 2 weeks to out-process and clear because I have 57 days of leave and 20 days of permissive.
Was that today jahlon?

What could be the holdup on orders? I keep seeing some waiting a couple of days, then some waiting weeks

Dang, same day for orders? That's awesome! I'm hoping mine ends up the same.

Any reason why some get orders within the first week and then some for 3-4 weeks? This is getting annoying

Any reason why some get orders within the first week and then some for 3-4 weeks? This is getting annoying

I have no idea, and some of the obvious answers I don't like what they might indicate.

daquestion,
don't annoy yourself, you know they are coming. some people are far behind where you are and wish they were in your spot. Patience is a Must-have. the Hurry-up-and-wait will be over in a little while.