Air Force IPEB anyone getting results lately?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone was hearing results back recently with the holidays and all. Mine was sent in October and still no word. My PEBLO said she was getting some back that was sent at the beginning of September. Anyone out there get results in Jan? Anyone else get their package sent out in October? Am I all alone on this one? I am really starting to get depressed about not hearing anything. I can't plan for school or work or anything right now :(

Does anyone know or have known some one who is being boarded for Major Depression Disorder/Anxity Disorder and possible Bi-Polor disorder? I was curious because I'm not sure if that's whats taking so long for my package to go through. Also, if someone knows anyone what was their outcome. My sq is really giving me a hard time about everything and has completly exiled me from the sq. I'm being harrassed constatly and this has been going on sence April. I just don't think that I can handle this anymore and no one in my chain of command really seems to care about me or my well being

Does anyone know or have known some one who is being boarded for Major Depression Disorder/Anxity Disorder and possible Bi-Polor disorder? I was curious because I'm not sure if that's whats taking so long for my package to go through. Also, if someone knows anyone what was their outcome. My sq is really giving me a hard time about everything and has completly exiled me from the sq. I'm being harrassed constatly and this has been going on sence April. I just don't think that I can handle this anymore and no one in my chain of command really seems to care about me or my well being

When was you package submitted/received @ AFPC?

The middle of Nov and it was determined that it is service related per the Air Force doc that I saw.
From everything I've seen on this forum, people in October are just now beginning to receive results. Some who's package was submitted in October are still waiting. I would assume that you have about 1 & 1/2mos to go. This is a bad situation. My package was submitted in the beginning of Jan2010. If my situation follows the trend, I won't receive my results until May! Damn it JIM!

From everything I've seen on this forum, people in October are just now beginning to receive results. Some who's package was submitted in October are still waiting. I would assume that you have about 1 & 1/2mos to go. This is a bad situation. My package was submitted in the beginning of Jan2010. If my situation follows the trend, I won't receive my results until May! Damn it JIM!

That really sucks. This whole process is really jacked up. It's a pain to sit around and wait

I wonder is this is true. I was speaking to my brother about this whole MEB situation and explaining to him that there is this great website called PEBFORUM.COM. I was telling him how everyone on the site is going through the same situation as me and waiting forever for results and that people who's packages were submitted in October are still awaiting results. He said something to me that had me thinking. He said that more than likely the people who post on this board are the people who are going through a rough situation when it comes to the MEB or the MEB process seems to be going in the wrong direction, that is why they are trolling this board and posting about there frustrations (like me). There could be hundreds of people who's process when smoothly, received their results in a relatively fair amount of time and really had no reason to seek out the wonderful resources on this site. Of course, he is just an outsider looking in, but perhaps this is true. Maybe, we are the exception? Maybe our packages are taking a while because of certain circumstances that are beyond our control and there are others who are fortunate enough to not have these experiences? What do you think?

I wonder is this is true. I was speaking to my brother about this whole MEB situation and explaining to him that there is this great website called PEBFORUM.COM. I was telling him how everyone on the site is going through the same situation as me and waiting forever for results and that people who's packages were submitted in October are still awaiting results. He said something to me that had me thinking. He said that more than likely the people who post on this board are the people who are going through a rough situation when it comes to the MEB or the MEB process seems to be going in the wrong direction, that is why they are trolling this board and posting about there frustrations (like me). There could be hundreds of people who's process when smoothly, received their results in a relatively fair amount of time and really had no reason to seek out the wonderful resources on this site. Of course, he is just an outsider looking in, but perhaps this is true. Maybe, we are the exception? Maybe our packages are taking a while because of certain circumstances that are beyond our control and there are others who are fortunate enough to not have these experiences? What do you think?

It could be possible but I've know others who's MEB took almost a year before they heard anything so I don't really think that it's just us. I think that some individuals just don't really talk about it and deal with their issues their own way. Every individual I've spoken to outside of this website has had the same issues that we all have from what I hear.

I don't believe we're an isolated bunch. Before my MEB process ever began, my PEBLO told me this could go beyond the 12 week process. She told me that there were only a certain amount of doctors reviewing packages and this could delay things. That in itself tells me there are issues with the process. Why would you limit 3 or 4 individuals to handling a process for what could seemingly be thousands? Maybe back in the day, this process went very quickly, but with changing times come changing measures! We're the exception because we won't except a "BS" answer or no answer at all.

I don't believe we're an isolated bunch. Before my MEB process ever began, my PEBLO told me this could go beyond the 12 week process. She told me that there were only a certain amount of doctors reviewing packages and this could delay things. That in itself tells me there are issues with the process. Why would you limit 3 or 4 individuals to handling a process for what could seemingly be thousands? Maybe back in the day, this process went very quickly, but with changing times come changing measures! We're the exception because we won't except a "BS" answer or no answer at all.
That's very true! I should be out of the AF as of yesterday but, they extended me out until Aug if that tells you anything. Not sure if I'll get an answer before that. Hopefully but, there was a reason for them to extend me out that far.

They extended you out 'til August because extentions go in 6mos increments. If you recieve word before that, you can separate so it's not an issue.

Im with Kingz on this! My PEBLO and I have a good relationship and he told me that it is taking a very long time for IPEB to get decision back to those in waiting. We are not an isolated case, we are the ones who were fortunate enough to come across this website. I found this awesome site to gain insight on the whole process. If it were not for this site I would have been in the dark on alot of information. I have Jason to thank for having this webiste available!

They extended you out 'til August because extentions go in 6mos increments. If you recieve word before that, you can separate so it's not an issue.

I'm aware of that. I just hope that I get an answer before then because I have been told by some individuals who have gone through this process that it took them almost a year to receive an answer.

Very true, but there are also people out there that just accept the BS that the Doc's and PEBLO's give them and they just sit around and wait. And then there are people like us who are proactive and know when we are getting BS'd. So we head to GOOGLE and see if we can get answers ourselves. I think everyone has to wait. It's the military! When have they EVER hurried up to help you out? But when it comes to them needing something from us, we get it done in the blink of an eye...

If you're and O-5 or higher, I'm sure the process is stream lined. But for a lowly E-4 likes myself, who has busted his ass for AF for 4 years... they say "HEY! Get in line and take a number". That's the life we signed up for my friend! Sad... So sad, but so true.

The military has its ups and downs. And the MEB process is as Rick James would put it, "4 thumbs DOWN!"

So from the trend i'm seeing, it's taking 4+mos. Is there anyone who has gotten results faster than 4mos recently? I'm beginning to thing that 4mos is the minimum.