Another Timeline Question

OK, so I am AD USMC and my package was sent out Jun28th and my package went from the PEB then the VA the VA ran it up to pending decision and returned it to the PEB on Oct 6th... How long am I looking at before I hear back for my findings? Also since I have not heard anything earlier does that mean I was found unfit?

Side note. I was assigned with only a left knee condition that I have had multiple surgeries and months and months of physical therapy and injections yet nothing is helping my knee what would the chances be that I get medically retired?

It's amazing the similarities you and I have with our knee problems... I have had two femoral osteotomies done, one tibial osteotomy done, and two hardware removals with 1 injection. I have been doing therapy for TWO years every single day. If it was not a combat injury, you have 0-no chance of getting a medical retirement. That was exactly what I was hoping for, a TDRL, considering my surgeon specifically wrote that all I need is more therapy and I should be g2g. But no. If it is not a combat related injury, you have almost no chance. I am currently awaiting a VA Recon to bump my 10% to 20% and am receiving severance pay. You have a pretty good timeline, my decision came back in a month and a half. Oh, and just for the record, if your injury happened while completing a CFT, it can be considered a combat related injury.