BCMR/BCNR Reading Room is down [reopened 3 February 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your case has been adjudicated then you are entitled to a copy of the decision. The reading room is not the official repository or notification mechanism for you to get your decision.

If it happens to be missing for some other reason then you are entitled to a copy of it through FOIA. But you still have to wait it out. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a process or remedy if the government is non-responsive within the statutory time limits. I suppose you could sue, but as I’ve been advised, it wouldn’t entitle you to any additional deference. However I wouldn’t use that pessimism as authoritative but that’s just me...many pessimistic lawyers said I wouldn’t get my case reversed but look at me now...and I did it myself! Boom! Mic drop.

Yeah I was one of those adjustment personality disorder people. I’ve had my case at the BCNR for a little over 12 months now and I still have no idea where my case is at right now. I’m trying to find a way of contact to get any relevant information but i find nothing. Just phone numbers that don’t call back or no longer in service. There should at least be an email but I can’t find any.
There is email, you can call and ask for it, its whether they respond back. I'd really like for you to stay in contact, I really, really, really got screwed by my unit and this whole personality disorder thing. I tried to tell stories on this site, people don't even believe me it was so severe.

To my brothers above:
I haven’t released any information yet on my situation, but BCNR did do right by me....but it took nearly the full 18months allowed by statute.

I know it’s tough to wait. But I waited 16 years, 7 months for that phone call or letter that never came and only after I submitted a package to BCNR did I begin to see justice.

I haven’t talked much about it yet, but there are a few breadcrumbs on this site, BECAUSE
1- I’m still emotionally healing
2- I’m arranging a press release and other strategic work so that I can help other similarly situated brethren in arms via legislation.

My point is: Justice doesn’t sleep forever. Remember that.
Please stay in contact with me, I am also trying to resolve issue and introduce legislation on a number of issues. I've seen no justice yet and to all my brothers and sisters, wounded in training or war and got screwed over with personality disorder and taken off medical boards let there be justice for all of us. I am also working on press releases and such too. Trump has been advised what's going on and how this was overlooked and there are some BCMR's who are in some real trouble. Wouldn't doubt if some Executive Director's get sent to prison and or are barred from federal employment "forever" in the near future.

I knew there were more like me out there, nobody listed to me at first when I spoke up. Now we're starting to come together.

If your case has been adjudicated then you are entitled to a copy of the decision. The reading room is not the official repository or notification mechanism for you to get your decision.

If it happens to be missing for some other reason then you are entitled to a copy of it through FOIA. But you still have to wait it out. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a process or remedy if the government is non-responsive within the statutory time limits. I suppose you could sue, but as I’ve been advised, it wouldn’t entitle you to any additional deference. However I wouldn’t use that pessimism as authoritative but that’s just me...many pessimistic lawyers said I wouldn’t get my case reversed but look at me now...and I did it myself! Boom! Mic drop.
You received a full grant decision.

There is email, you can call and ask for it, its whether they respond back. I'd really like for you to stay in contact, I really, really, really got screwed by my unit and this whole personality disorder thing. I tried to tell stories on this site, people don't even believe me it was so severe.
Can you please show me the email I can use to contact them? I hear they won’t tell you anything if your case hasn’t been in for 18 months but at this point I think 12.5 months is close enough. The worst they can do is say no.

BCMR reading room is back up. All years are not posted, but there is progress!

Can you please show me the email I can use to contact them? I hear they won’t tell you anything if your case hasn’t been in for 18 months but at this point I think 12.5 months is close enough. The worst they can do is say no.
When I submitted to BCNR I received confirmation via snail mail that included contact information and case number. Did you receive such in the mail? When you sent your package did you put delivery confirmation on it?

When I submitted to BCNR I received confirmation via snail mail that included contact information and case number. Did you receive such in the mail? When you sent your package did you put delivery confirmation on it?
My lawyer got the email from
The BCNR conforming that it was sent in and gave him the docket number. He never told me about anything like an email address that I could contact the BCNR by.

Word of advice: get a copy of everything from your lawyer before he submits anything and as soon as he receives it. No verbals.

You're better off calling, just ask them where its at and someone should tell you. The email I have, and used to correspond is not generally used and honestly I believe the person was screwing me over by email. I sent in countless amounts of evidence, my case could easily be a ABC news -- a nightly news investigation 20/20. There's no possible way on earth they've been denying me. If America saw how bad I've been screwed all users on this site would be sympathizing me. Don't give up AD1212, if your truly in the right. PM if you want to share your story, I'll see if I can provide you some advice and that contact, which shouldn't be shared.

You're better off calling, just ask them where its at and someone should tell you. The email I have, and used to correspond is not generally used and honestly I believe the person was screwing me over by email. I sent in countless amounts of evidence, my case could easily be a ABC news -- a nightly news investigation 20/20. There's no possible way on earth they've been denying me. If America saw how bad I've been screwed all users on this site would be sympathizing me. Don't give up AD1212, if your truly in the right. PM if you want to share your story, I'll see if I can provide you some advice and that contact, which shouldn't be shared.
Gotcha, I can pm you with the “start conversation” option right? Because I just sent you a pm.

So I actually just recently got a letter from the BCNR an advisory opinion. I dunno what to make of it but I don’t think my RE4 code is going to change. They agree with me and my psych evaluation and that I’ve gotten better since I’ve been out of the Navy. They’ve also concluded that right now there’s not enough evidence to show I was improperly diagnosed for adjustment disorder by two doctors I saw in the Navy. I don’t know what to do right now. They say I have 30 days to respond and provide more evidence if I chose so.

I need help with my current predicament. I got an advisory opinion in the mail today from the BCNR. They agree and see that my eval from the outside shows I don’t have adjustment personality disorder anymore as of right now. But they still agree with those quack doctors from the navy on their BS diagnosis which led to me getting kicked out.

I need help with my current predicament. I got an advisory opinion in the mail today from the BCNR. They agree and see that my eval from the outside shows I don’t have adjustment personality disorder anymore as of right now. But they still agree with those quack doctors from the navy on their BS diagnosis which led to me getting kicked out.
I am honestly confused with your case, often times, people do wrongs and try to prove it through some cognitive issue, like doing drugs or whatever. Not sure if that's your case or not or is your adjustment disorder a result of combat or a tragic event? You state you don't have this now. You want your RE code changed. If you got kicked out for adjustment disorder and are a combat vet then I can offer you some advice as its sort of what I went through. If you one day got into trouble, and it was related to PTSD and combat or tragic event, then I can make suggestions. If you went out and did drugs, drank and wrecked your car or whatever, based on just a bad decision, I can't offer you much help.

Please expand more.

AF is only listing 2015. At least its something but aren't they supposed to get with the program and post the results?
Pentagon ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.