Current Time Line A/D USMC

I think the bottom line is that you have to be out within 90 days so most people will have to choose between it. I will likely sell back 45. Put in 20 days of PTAD and take the remainder of my leave. Currently at 81 right now.

During my first PEB I had heard of people calling MMSR-4 to extend their EAS even further but not sure if it happens anymore

I think the bottom line is that you have to be out within 90 days so most people will have to choose between it. I will likely sell back 45. Put in 20 days of PTAD and take the remainder of my leave. Currently at 81 right now.

During my first PEB I had heard of people calling MMSR-4 to extend their EAS even further but not sure if it happens anymore
Ahhh yeah that's what I was forgetting. I had read the same thing about extending it out if we wanted to take both in conjunction with each other. I was surprised that I didn't find anyone on these forums taking advantage of that, which made me question whether or not it is actually a thing anymore or if we were forced into choosing. I do think is unfortunate that so many of us are left in the dark about the potential actions we can take to make our lives easier as we transition out.

Received an email from some LT that he received my PEB findings, asked me to confirm my email and he would send them to me. Now I’m getting no response from anyone. Like what?!?! Who does this lol

Has anyone here added an additional unfitting condition once IPEB came back?

Final timeline update:

Sent up to the board May 6th,
Accepted at the board July 2nd,
Got my proposed rating some time in September
Found unfit Dec 7th,
Findings came in Dec 21st and I signed Dec 22nd,
New EAS Populated 20 days later (today)

From start to finish March (referred to MEB) to March 15th (new EAS)
So they told you you were unfit before your findings came in? I’m curious because I was just told I’m unfit. But still have no findings. PEBLO said it should be a few weeks though

How long has everyones cases been at the presiding officer before getting another update stating it move up the Chain or being told of your findings? currently @ 17 days at the Presiding Officer with no update.

what is the time for getting your package back after being told you are unfit? and then what is the timeline for getting your new EAS after signing findings?