Current Time Line A/D USMC

98 Days with the MO today, 143 since it was accepted. and the big 200 since it was sent up. Really hoping to get my unfit/fit decision this week but have low expectations with it being a holiday week. Either way, hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and can still be thankful for everything regardless of the position were in.
How do you know how long your case has been with the MO? I've read so many threads of people talking about it. I am AD USMC. I can't see shit other than my PEB being accepted in Oct.

98 Days with the MO today, 143 since it was accepted. and the big 200 since it was sent up. Really hoping to get my unfit/fit decision this week but have low expectations with it being a holiday week. Either way, hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and can still be thankful for everything regardless of the position were in.
on thursday ill be at 124 with the MO and 168 since it was accepted. id love to see a lot of us get our stuff back, but like you said the holiday, so this week im just going to focus on eating turkey and trying to be happy!! i hope everyone has a good thanksgiving, im super thankful for these forums and all of you guys who make every day better!!!

I’m loving the positivity! I hope you have a great thanksgiving.

How do you know how long your case has been with the MO? I've read so many threads of people talking about it. I am AD USMC. I can't see shit other than my PEB being accepted in Oct.
When that tracker was posted somewhere on here, it had my number on there and I called my peblo that week and he just happened to tell me the same number so I basically double verified. You should be able to call your Peblo or email them and ask for an update of how many days your case has been with the mo if it’s even gotten there yet

Hopefully, they will actually answer me. I have the problem just like everyone else does, with no one answering me (except my lawyer she is great). Mine said "Screening Ready- Digi Cases" do you know what that means?

Hopefully, they will actually answer me. I have the problem just like everyone else does, with no one answering me (except my lawyer she is great). Mine said "Screening Ready- Digi Cases" do you know what that means?
No idea sorry

I called wounded warrior battalion and the supervisor looked me up in whatever tracker they have

I just want to be found unfit before the new year.
I'll be at "130 days with MO" on Jan 1st. I'm hoping that there's less June cases and that benchmark goes down and I can hopefully get my findings before new years. Submitted July 13th, accepted July 13th, with MO since 24 August.
I would love to be gone by Christmas, but at this point i am going with unfit by new year as well. From the question on Facebook, June and July seemed to be tremendously less. Mine got sent up June 10th, so hopefully soon. Wondering if I should send an email since a June 16th came back

I’m at 144 days since acceptance and a whopping 98 with MO…. Have your VA come back with proposed ratings?

I’m at 144 days since acceptance and a whopping 98 with MO…. Have your VA come back with proposed ratings?
I'm right behind you with 140 days accepted by PEB and 97 days at the MO. I got my proposed ratings back in May/June timeframe. Not sure exactly. I haven't received the breakdown of what i'm rated for each claim though.

I'm right behind you with 140 days accepted by PEB and 97 days at the MO. I got my proposed ratings back in May/June timeframe. Not sure exactly. I haven't received the breakdown of what i'm rated for each claim though.
I haven’t received anything from the VA and I can’t figure out why. Contacted my VA rep and she said they’re waiting on the PEB to find me fit or unfit to complete their portion. Which makes absolutely no sense. I thought the VA needed to compete their portion and then the PEB completes theirs.

I haven’t received anything from the VA and I can’t figure out why. Contacted my VA rep and she said they’re waiting on the PEB to find me fit or unfit to complete their portion. Which makes absolutely no sense. I thought the VA needed to compete their portion and then the PEB completes theirs.
Yeah seems the VA in pretty stingy on getting us our info. I got a call from Wounded Warrior one day and they told me my rating. I also asked my PEBLO one day when i swung by her office that way she couldn't give me a run around through an e-mail. As far as your VA stuff, it wont be finalized until the PEB is done. Say they (the VA) give you a 70% proposed rating but then the PEB gives you a 90% disability the VA will probably change that 70 to a 90. Granted the DoD kind of models their rating from what the VA recommends.

I completed my QTC appts back in early June and have no proprosed ratings yet either. My VA rep says the same, but she also mentioned she thinks they may be waiting on something from Congress in terms of a rating. The only thing I can think of is the new info that was passed regarding the burn pits.

I completed my QTC appts back in early June and have no proprosed ratings yet either. My VA rep says the same, but she also mentioned she thinks they may be waiting on something from Congress in terms of a rating. The only thing I can think of is the new info that was passed regarding the burn pits.
This is the stuff that's really weird to me. I had QTC appointments in September, my package got sent up Aug 10, accepted by PEB Oct 13, and on November 11 I saw that my case was "closed" which meant I had proposed ratings in. I called the VA and said that I didn't get the letter that they sent to me, and they said "oh, we sent it out Nov 12, but I can give it to you by email". When I talked to my lawyer she said that they "weren't supposed to do that" but...they did and it helped me out so now I can go and see my doctors and make sure my stuff is getting documented as it should.

This is the stuff that's really weird to me. I had QTC appointments in September, my package got sent up Aug 10, accepted by PEB Oct 13, and on November 11 I saw that my case was "closed" which meant I had proposed ratings in. I called the VA and said that I didn't get the letter that they sent to me, and they said "oh, we sent it out Nov 12, but I can give it to you by email". When I talked to my lawyer she said that they "weren't supposed to do that" but...they did and it helped me out so now I can go and see my doctors and make sure my stuff is getting documented as it should.
I’ve considered trying this but my case has not been labeled “closed” yet.

Anyone here been referred for migraines and chondromalacia patella? If so, what did your findings come back as?