Dod/Va Ratings for Panic Disorder.

I just started medical board for Panic Disorder ive checked online for rating fron dod and va, but couldn't find anything im in the Navy E6 12 years in servuce. Also what the time line from meb referral to rating to discharge if anyone can help.

I just started medical board for Panic Disorder ive checked online for rating fron dod and va, but couldn't find anything im in the Navy E6 12 years in servuce. Also what the time line from meb referral to rating to discharge if anyone can help.
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

In retrospect, review this URL https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-i...e882baa6b&mc=true&node=se38.1.4_1130&rgn=div8 to obtain a basic ideal of the DoVA rating criteria for mental disorders.

Also, the published DoD official timeline for completion of the IDES MEB/PEB process is 295 calendar days for military active duty personnel. As such, actual IDES completion would be more realistically based upon the current IDES caseloads within each military service department. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Here is my timeline, my case was also a referred mental health condition.

07AUG17 MEB paperwork submitted
22AUG17 PEBLO Meeting
23OCT17 MSC Appt
02NOV-07DEC C&P Exams
20DEC17 NASUM Signed
12JAN18 Checked Ebenefits - Pending Decision Approval
09FEB18 Checked Ebenefits - Gathering evidence, One historical case
12FEB18 Emailed PEBLO for status update, she quite irritatedly told me to be patient.
14MAR18 Called PEB directly, as I am not a patient individual by any means. Told findings were completed, forwarded to PEBLO.
15MAR18 PEBLO called, findings: UNFIT DoD: 20% VA: 100%
16MAR18 Signed findings after consulting lawyer.

As of 27MAR18 I am still awaiting orders for separation. Hoping to get them by the end of the week!

Thanks for the help i dont think ill get medically retired, but i guess ill just have to play the waiting game will i be able to take terminal leave?

Thanks for the help i dont think ill get medically retired, but i guess ill just have to play the waiting game will i be able to take terminal leave?

i don't have much to offer here, but i wanted to say that i was diagnosed with severe panic disorder and on the spectrum of being agoraphobic as well. my thoughts and prayers are with you - as i know 'people like us' suffer in silence. i could not imagine serving in the military with panic disorder - prayers to you!