28 FEB - P3 initiated
1 MAR - PEBLO In processing
6 MAR - Commander memo submitted
8 MAR - Met with VA counselor and submitted claims
27 MAR - completed all 3 appointments through Optum
21 MAR - All documents uploaded onto Tricare online
3 APR - NARSUM received
10 APR - Met with legal and submitted rebuttal to specific areas
13 APR - NARSUM Received back and signed post rebuttal - one change - Also submitted a College Letter with expedite memo for PEB/VA
21 APR - Found UNFIT

Now I'm waiting on VA. I don't see a claim in VA.gov yet so I'm not sure how long this part takes with an expedite memo.

You are moving a lot faster than me!
26 APR Enrolled into IDES
17 FEB Filed claims with VA
06-30 MAR Conducted 6 VA exams
Still waiting on two exams worth of DBQs to be uploaded to TRICARE Online, PEBLO says that they have not received my packet from the VA yet.

You are moving a lot faster than me!
26 APR Enrolled into IDES
17 FEB Filed claims with VA
06-30 MAR Conducted 6 VA exams
Still waiting on two exams worth of DBQs to be uploaded to TRICARE Online, PEBLO says that they have not received my packet from the VA yet.
Wow - I knew mine is fast but that’s a long time! It helped that I extended my appointment radius for C&P exams to 250 miles

28 FEB - P3 initiated
3 APR - NARSUM received
13 APR - NARSUM Received back and signed post rebuttal - one change - Also submitted a College Letter with expedite memo for PEB/VA
21 APR - Found UNFIT

Now I'm waiting on VA. I don't see a claim in VA.gov yet so I'm not sure how long this part takes with an expedite memo.
did your pueblo mention that the VA will take the expedite memo into consideration? What is your expedite memo for?

College expedite memo - no idea what the VA will do with it but I called today and said I was on stage 5 of 8. Idk what that means exactly though

No just a letter saying I was enrolled into the coming falls class - they didn’t give me any pushback

Wow - I knew mine is fast but that’s a long time! It helped that I extended my appointment radius for C&P exams to 250 miles
I extended my range as well, drove 2.5 hours one way for a 10 minute dental exam lol the hiccup is getting the results from the exams not the completion of the exam itself. Just a little frustrating waiting on administrative work.

28 FEB - P3 initiated
3 APR - NARSUM received
21 APR - Found UNFIT

29 APR - VA claims closed on VA.gov

Congrats. Still no NARSUM for me... who would have thought Hood would be the place to find efficiency lol
Wow, maybe I’m just really lucky but I feel they’re definitely behind on yours. It’s supposed to take no longer than 9 months! I’d start talking to the VA helpline or OBUDSMAN

Yea I am pretty sure the VA is doing their part, but the Army is dragging their feet. Talked to VERA last week and they said they are working ratings already with a suspense date of 11MAY, I talk to my PEBLO and he said he is still waiting on my packet from the VSO to submit to MEB. Completely confused here but I set up an appointment with our DAV rep on the Arsenal here for the 8th so hopefully I can get some clarity.

Congrats. Still no NARSUM for me... who would have thought Hood would be the place to find efficiency lol
same here dude.. I have been waiting for over 6 weeks for mine. I finished my exams on March 16th and I am still waiting on the damn NARSUM. The peblo told me they anticipated it to be done on friday but here we are and still nothing. Its getting frustrating.

3 MAY - VA Ratings received with DA199 - 20% DOD 80% VA
Hey man, I’m on the same timeline too within a week or two, also at Hood. I was found unfit on the 16th; you got your ratings about 2.5 weeks after you were found unfit? I’m so close to the finish line it’s frustrating lol

Hey man, I’m on the same timeline too within a week or two, also at Hood. I was found unfit on the 16th; you got your ratings about 2.5 weeks after you were found unfit? I’m so close to the finish line it’s frustrating lol
This is by far the worst "hurry up and wait" fiasco I've been a part of in 6 years, haha. Hang in there!