Full MEB Timeline

The FL4 is a document from AFPC saying yay/nay on continuing the full MEB and it's sent to your PEBLO from AFPC. They should have a copy.

Right now this is my timeline

AMRO Board-Feb 22
DAWG- June 22
MEB notification-Jul 22
ALC-Code 37 assigned- Oct 22
Commanders impact statement-Oct 22
C&P exams initiated-Jan 23
C&P exams completed-May 23
VA regional Office received docs-15 May 23
Pending…Transferring to DoD-

I’m assuming once they get transferred to DoD I’ll here back about my FL4

AMRO Board-Feb 22
DAWG- June 22
MEB notification-Jul 22

Dang that was a long VA exam delay

AMRO Board-Feb 22
DAWG- June 22
MEB notification-Jul 22

Hi question for you, did you not get an FL4 before starting your va process? I got that before I started my va portion (where I’m currently at). Does another come later in the process?

Hi question for you, did you not get an FL4 before starting your va process? I got that before I started my va portion (where I’m currently at). Does another come later in the process?
Each time I ask my Peblo for my FL4 I get crickets. Is there another way to get it

Each time I ask my Peblo for my FL4 I get crickets. Is there another way to get it
Hey! I’m so sorry your PEBLO isn’t great. I thankfully got one that’s so attentive and very timely. Lol yesterday we got an email from the va and within the same minute, he’s texting me to let me know. I’m really appreciate!
But to answer your question/ no I don’t think so I think it’s only sent to them. Can you go straight to their office and request it?

Hey! I’m so sorry your PEBLO isn’t great. I thankfully got one that’s so attentive and very timely. Lol yesterday we got an email from the va and within the same minute, he’s texting me to let me know. I’m really appreciate!
But to answer your question/ no I don’t think so I think it’s only sent to them. Can you go straight to their office and request it?
Unfortunately they are a few hours away and the commute in this traffic wouldn’t be worth it. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed.

**Update**

Contacted VA 15 June-claims moved to decision phase- in other words still waiting but one more step closer

23 June- Contacted VSR-said VA is backlogged and I won’t receive a decision for 70 days

That seems excessive. My stuff was sent to the VA 17 May and my claim was closed 28 June.
I just spoke to my MSC, he told me something got fucked up and I won’t have a rating until mid September

Thank you! On the VA.gov site, after you sign in, go to the Claims and Appeals section. Mine says “Compensation claim received March 13, 2023.” You then click on “View Details.” Then “Get your claim letters.” There will be a blue hyperlink with your letter. On the letter it says what they proposed. Of course this isn’t final though. Waiting on the final verdict now. Today was day 40 for me since AFPC sent the email to me. I checked the VA site like 3 times today and my claim wasn’t closed, then decided to check one more time after work and it was magically closed! Hopefully you get yours back soon!
Fact check me please, but my VA rep now, was able to provide me my overall DOD proposed rating (I reached out after seeing my cases were closed on VA.gov), but he was not able to provide me with any information specific to each claim. Which is a bummer because I’d kind of would like to know if I’ll be separated or retired. Makes the world of a difference when trying to figure out transitioning and job hunting.

Fact check me please, but my VA rep now, was able to provide me my overall DOD proposed rating (I reached out after seeing my cases were closed on VA.gov), but he was not able to provide me with any information specific to each claim. Which is a bummer because I’d kind of would like to know if I’ll be separated or retired. Makes the world of a difference when trying to figure out transitioning and job hunting.

If you're still active, your PEBLO/Unit will reach out to you and let you know. They're a bit secretive for ratings until everyone knows what's going on.