IDES Timeline

daily ritual of checking my email, daily ritual of sad afternoon nap. I'm over here just pissed I wasn't offered the premium peblo subscription plan where apparently they actually tell you your case moved/give updates. for all I know, mine's at the presiding officer too, or fell in between two desks and has a bunch of spiders fucking and making cobwebs on it!

daily ritual of checking my email, daily ritual of sad afternoon nap. I'm over here just pissed I wasn't offered the premium peblo subscription plan where apparently they actually tell you your case moved/give updates. for all I know, mine's at the presiding officer too, or fell in between two desks and has a bunch of spiders fucking and making cobwebs on it!
I feel the exact same way. It just goes to show how bullshit the PEB is with saying “we process cases in the order they come in.” This is clearly not the case so why do they bother pretending it is?

yoooo. my ebenefits shit did just move to the pending decision approval tab...so thats something...
Yea, unfortunately, I don't think it means too much though. Mine has been at that stage for a minute.

sept :( i called the va just now and she told me there is a proposed rating and that its been forwarded to the PEB but also told me to get fucked lol she aint giving it out hahaha
Yea, mine got sent in Aug and accepted in Oct, we gonna be here a minute :(, but I have been enjoying seeing other people's happiness from getting theirs accepted! Hopefully they can push out good numbers before the holidays

Yea, mine got sent in Aug and accepted in Oct, we gonna be here a minute :(, but I have been enjoying seeing other people's happiness from getting theirs accepted! Hopefully they can push out good numbers before the holidays
the peb accepted mine in sept, so i'm planning on being here for a while. At least until March. It is what it is. But...today progress was made and that's something to be happy about! little victories!