script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

I'm filing an IG complaint

Hawaii5-0

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If I stay here much longer I may be able to draw a perfect image of this room still in 20
I'm in the same boat BUT at LEAST we have this forum to commiserate. Leadership generally doesn't have the bandwidth to be sympathetic/helpful to those of us going through it. The paycheck helps. Look at using some educational benefits or COOL funding for certifications since you have the time.

BrokenVet

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm in the same boat BUT at LEAST we have this forum to commiserate. Leadership generally doesn't have the bandwidth to be sympathetic/helpful to those of us going through it. The paycheck helps. Look at using some educational benefits or COOL funding for certifications since you have the time.

My “leadership” sent me to another command as soon as I went on a board and also said I was faking for the first 6 months of LIMDU. I’d have to agree that they’re not even a little sympathetic lol. I have a job lined up for November… hopefully I am out by then.

slimothy1914

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That’s exactly what I did to stay sane… I got two certifications and started school through VR&E just to stay busy. Otherwise, I’ve been applying for jobs, and interviewing like crazy. I had two back-to-back just yesterday. The sucky part about it is that I’ve also already had to decline job offers because I don’t have my findings. It’s a tough balancing act between being proactive and jumping the gun. But, at the end of the day, all these things distracted me from counting the days.

Usmctwinkie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I submitted a CONGRINT last month and requested an update this week and was told Friday “that thing has been all over the Pentagon.” Not sure what that means lol…hopefully progress and not the opposite

POG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I submitted a CONGRINT last month and requested an update this week and was told Friday “that thing has been all over the Pentagon.” Not sure what that means lol…hopefully progress and not the opposite
Sounds like good news to me, brings the PEB under scrutiny and their poor manning decisions out into the light.

adamst2020

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
huh that's pretty ambiguous. I would hope that means that they're doing something about it.