Is the "system" still down?

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while because everything's been going good; however, I have been in the PEB findings stage for 34 days. I talked to my PEBLO two weeks ago, and he kept stammering on about this magical "system" being down that I keep hearing about back at the Fort Lewis WTB. Is anyone else still having this issue? The PEBLO keeps saying I will get called in to be counseled about my ratings so I can get on with my life once this step is complete, but this is like watching paint dry.

My PEBLO simply says "no update" and states he sends an email but does not receive an update. No accountability with the Government.

My case is being worked at San Antonio and I was told before the system was "down", but my case moved to PEB rather quickly. It maybe took 2 weeks while others were waiting several weeks to months just to get to the PEB. I dont think it's the system that has everyone waiting. Its the amount of cases they have to put hands on. I would imagine medical officers are the ones having to work our cases and it may only be a select few. Idk.

It's not a huge deal because my kids can finish out the school year if this takes a while, I'm just curious.