JBER Timeline

I checked my timeline yesterday and saw that it’s moving again. I called my PEBLO and supposedly there isn’t a change on her end.. It still says “VA Pending” on her side...which obviously isn’t the case. She also said peoples 199’s are taking weeks to do even after the VA sends the ratings back...AND that they are sometimes sent to her box weeks after they were finiahed....Very frustrated but from what she said another 2-3 weeks I’m thinking I’ll have my 199 in the next week.

Attachments

• EE0E410C-1C8E-4031-ADCA-F20E885523B7.jpeg
    EE0E410C-1C8E-4031-ADCA-F20E885523B7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Any updates from anyone through email or the MEB site regarding their 199?
I got DOD and VA ratings back. I’m going on day 12 of the “PEB Findings” stage. Waiting on the 199 still. The average is 14 from what the dashboard is saying but who really knows! I’m hoping I get them back this week.

I got DOD and VA ratings back. I’m going on day 12 of the “PEB Findings” stage. Waiting on the 199 still. The average is 14 from what the dashboard is saying but who really knows! I’m hoping I get them back this week.
Did you ask your peblo for those ratings? I haven’t been able to find mine anywhere online.

Did you ask your peblo for those ratings? I haven’t been able to find mine anywhere online.
Initially I did but she only was able to provide the VA rating at that time. I called the VA and they actually sent the proposed rating via email to me since it never came by regular mail after they closed it on the VA website. It took about a week or two after that for my PEBLO to provide both the VA and DOD ratings.

Initially I did but she only was able to provide the VA rating at that time. I called the VA and they actually sent the proposed rating via email to me since it never came by regular mail after they closed it on the VA website. It took about a week or two after that for my PEBLO to provide both the VA and DOD ratings.
Nice. Sorry to ask you another question but which VA number did you call? I called the VA regional office in Anchorage and they told me I should talk to my peblo.

Ha! Slow clap for you! I know that’s a sigh of relief. Let us know how this next part goes. That’s where it gets blurry for me, no insight to the true end process.

Emailed my PEBLO yesterday for an update. He finally emailed me back and stated my PEB was complete and they were typing up my 199. Hopefully, I receive it early next week. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your orders after you send in your 199?

Emailed my PEBLO yesterday for an update. He finally emailed me back and stated my PEB was complete and they were typing up my 199. Hopefully, I receive it early next week. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your orders after you send in your 199?
I received 199 Friday and was told to go to transitions Monday. They said it should take about 3 days after I sign my 199 for my orders to be cut

Let me know what transitions says on Mon. My PEBLO said once I receive my 199 and sign it, it goes back to the PEB and takes 10 days to process before I get my orders. Once I get my 199 I'll print out a signed copy and take it to transitions. Hopefully, I can get my orders sooner. Between leave and PTDY I have 90 days leave.

I received 199 Friday and was told to go to transitions Monday. They said it should take about 3 days after I sign my 199 for my orders to be cut
I went to in/out processing and filled out the questionnaire ahead of time so when I do sign my 199 they can get to work on the orders. I hope that mine comes through soon! I’m super excited for you!!! You were at the two week mark correct?

Didn't know there was a questionnaire that needed to be filled out. Guess I'll be going over to do the same. I'm on day 15 of waiting for my 199. Hopefully tomorrow or at least by the end of the week.

I went to in/out processing and filled out the questionnaire ahead of time so when I do sign my 199 they can get to work on the orders. I hope that mine comes through soon! I’m super excited for you!!! You were at the two week mark correct?
I’m not sure exactly how many days but we had the same exact day on the MEB website.

Well, I'm still waiting for my 199. According to the schedule on the web, I am 9 days overdue. Fingers crossed again today.