MEB question

pooh0714

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was told my MEB paperwork was submitted on June 11th, 2019. Then was told it was reviewed by the PEBLO on Oct 10, 2019. After that ive heard nothing. How long does it typically take for someone to contact you from that office?

I was told my MEB paperwork was submitted on June 11th, 2019. Then was told it was reviewed by the PEBLO on Oct 10, 2019. After that ive heard nothing. How long does it typically take for someone to contact you from that office?

have you tried calling your PEBLO?

Which branch are you? Location? Providing the forum more information will help us help you. Have you spoken to a PEBLO, yet?

Ai

i have not been appointed a PEBLO

what branch are you? I would go down to your MTF (military treatment Facility) and look for the patient advocate or patient admin section as the PEBLO is generally near there. Then speak to them about your case. That is not good if you havent been appointed one.

Ai

i have not been appointed a PEBLO
What's Ai?

Who told you that you were submitted for a MEB in July?

Depending on where you're stationed (and your branch), you should do like Deatshoo1 suggested and go to your MTF and speak with the patient admin section on this to verify you were actually submitted for a MEB.

Sorry i didn’t mean to submit that. But im in the Airforce, stationed at Fort Sam Houston. My PCM is the one who old me all this.

Sorry i didn’t mean to submit that. But im in the Airforce, stationed at Fort Sam Houston. My PCM is the one who old me all this.

Do you do all of your medical at the hospital at Ft Sam Houston or do you go to Randolph/Lackland to do your medical stuff? I would suggest sending a secure message to your PCM to see what is going on and then I would also go to your MTF and find the PEBLO's office and ask questions. They are there to help you.

I just recently reached out to my first shirt how has a background in medical to try and help. Thank you.

I just recently reached out to my first shirt how has a background in medical to try and help. Thank you.

That is also an excellent place to start also. They should be able to track down whats going on also. Hope the best for you.

I dont know if this helps but for the Army the PEB stage is usually about 2 to 3 months long. I am in that stage right now and have not heard anything yet, its been a month.

I dont know if this helps but for the Army the PEB stage is usually about 2 to 3 months long. I am in that stage right now and have not heard anything yet, its been a month.

Air Force is generally 11 days

Yes i do everything here. I haven
its will be two months for me on the 10th. Im in the Air Force and i go to fort sam for everything . Could that be why its taking so long?

It’s a possibility. However I doubt it. You would fall under the Air Force purview for this and their timelines.

Yes i do everything here. I haven

its will be two months for me on the 10th. Im in the Air Force and i go to fort sam for everything . Could that be why its taking so long?
I'll jump back in and throw my opinion. I wasn't Air Force (Navy, actually), but it sounds like there's miscommunication (or a lack thereof) from the doc. He could have said he was going to put you in for one, but never did. From the sounds of what's going on with you, I would put my money on this (figuratively, of course). This could be the reason no one has reached out to you. From observation on this forum, Air Force and Army are pretty squared away with the MEB process, so I wouldn't imagine you would have been forgotten or missed.

As such, you should reach back out to your doc again. Ask if he ever put you in for one. That would be the best way to go, I think. That, or reach out to the local PEB office in Ft. Sam Houston and see if they have received your case.

It’s a possibility. However I doubt it. You would fall under the Air Force purview for this and their timelines.
Oh okay. Well i reached out to my shirt and he said he was gonna contact a PEBLO that he’s talked too.

N
I'll jump back in and throw my opinion. I wasn't Air Force (Navy, actually), but it sounds like there's miscommunication (or a lack thereof) from the doc. He could have said he was going to put you in for one, but never did. From the sounds of what's going on with you, I would put my money on this (figuratively, of course). This could be the reason no one has reached out to you. From observation on this forum, Air Force and Army are pretty squared away with the MEB process, so I wouldn't imagine you would have been forgotten or missed.

As such, you should reach back out to your doc again. Ask if he ever put you in for one. That would be the best way to go, I think. That, or reach out to the local PEB office in Ft. Sam Houston and see if they have received your case.
Noted. But he showed me the statement that he’s actually put in there. And ive had my functional find out a status as well. She and my pcm both told he it was reviewed on 10 Oct.

N

Noted. But he showed me the statement that he’s actually put in there. And ive had my functional find out a status as well. She and my pcm both told he it was reviewed on 10 Oct.
Hmm. Then something is going on here. I'm sure your shirt will be able to clear it up with the PEBLO they contact.

I was told it moght be on hold because im missing a narrative summary. But if i wouldve been assigned a PEBLO , it would be at Laackland.