My Navy Timeline

yes it’s the thought that I can be non deployable and serve in a clinic still and do some doctoring. This last time I had very strong letters submitted with my appeal. I believe that and a lot of prayer resulted in my appeal being approved but now I am waiting for an fpeb with no idea when they’ll be scheduling again.
Sorry to hear doc I hope good things come your way in the somewhat near future.

Two days out. No official word on what time my board is yet or what number to call etc but just leaving my schedule open all day Wednesday. Getting on the phone with my attorney tomorrow to review and prepare. Trying to remain calm, pray a lot and trust that God is in control of all things.

Fantastic news!!! Had my fpeb this am. It was longer than normal I am told but after they deliberated they came back and stipulated unfit stable with 4 conditions!! I was praying so hard about this and am in shock. We are overjoyed

Now to navigate the va and retire ASAP

Fantastic news!!! Had my fpeb this am. It was longer than normal I am told but after they deliberated they came back and stipulated unfit stable with 4 conditions!! I was praying so hard about this and am in shock. We are overjoyed

Now to navigate the va and retire ASAP
Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

PEB #1 Nov 2009 Fit to Continue on Active Duty
PEB #2 JUN 2018 Fit But non deployable

PEB #3 Timeline
Referral for MEB: September 4, 2019
Contacted by PEBLO: September 5, 2019
Met with VA to schedule C&P exams: September 11, 2019
First C&P exam: September 23, 2019
NMA Stamped received: OCT 07 2019
Last C&P exam: October 24, 2019
NARSUM (1st signature): November 18, 2019
NARSUM (final signature):November 21, 2019
PEBLO Meeting for review: November 22, 2019
Package with PEB Presiding officer: December 10,2019

23 Dec 2019 Peb office reported its with QA
30 Dec 2019 PEBLO reports package is still with PEB
9Jan 2020 peb office says still in QA
13 Jan 2020 findings back fit
28 Jan 2020 election of options signed requesting formal PEB . Included letters x2 and impact statement
25 Feb 2020 DC office says Appeal granted
05 March 2020 DC office says with FPEB scheduling
03June 2020 FPEB occurred found stable unfit

will continue to update as ppwk progresses. Interested to see how long this takes to get out.

Great news va.gov updated today! Things moving along. It’s so nice to see the progress happening. Ignore the 2018 claim that was from my last PEB. 476E0356-9DF5-430B-B2F0-E4E99A0ED280.png

So I am pretty amazed here but the va already closed the claim and opened a new one. From what I read this means my rating is done. This seems incredibly fast to me but I am not complaining!

Attachments

• E034BBC4-58B5-4AA1-8D53-53558CE940CC.png
    E034BBC4-58B5-4AA1-8D53-53558CE940CC.png
    725.9 KB · Views: 20
PEB #1 Nov 2009 Fit to Continue on Active Duty
PEB #2 JUN 2018 Fit But non deployable

PEB #3 Timeline
Referral for MEB: September 4, 2019
Contacted by PEBLO: September 5, 2019
Met with VA to schedule C&P exams: September 11, 2019
First C&P exam: September 23, 2019
NMA Stamped received: OCT 07 2019
Last C&P exam: October 24, 2019
NARSUM (1st signature): November 18, 2019
NARSUM (final signature):November 21, 2019
PEBLO Meeting for review: November 22, 2019
Package with PEB Presiding officer: December 10,2019

23 Dec 2019 Peb office reported its with QA
30 Dec 2019 PEBLO reports package is still with PEB
9Jan 2020 peb office says still in QA
13 Jan 2020 findings back fit
28 Jan 2020 election of options signed requesting formal PEB . Included letters x2 and impact statement
25 Feb 2020 DC office says Appeal granted
05 March 2020 DC office says with FPEB scheduling
03June 2020 FPEB occurred found stable unfit
11 June 2020 VA ratings finalized
02 July 2020 PEB findings returned

60%DOD/90% VA and absolutely thrilled!! Now to process everything and gtho!!

Congratulations!!! I know it has been a long road for you

So update here. I went through the My navy career center and was able to finally hear back from PERS 954. They haven't received my case yet from the PEB. My Peblo did let me know the route is a little different for officers compared to enlisted. Apparently we get orders cut as apposed to the separation message which enlisted receive. According to PERS though my case "INDEX" which is what they get from the PEB hasnt been received yet. The PEB usually takes 7-14 days to finalize the case so I am not sure what the hold up is but I did ask my PEBLO if he can find out anything. Standing by.

Last edited:
Your PEBLO can look up your INDEX number in their system. I think it took about a week for HQMC MMSR-4 (I'm assuming equivalent to PERS 954) to get the index number from the PEB. You should get retirement orders to the PDRL. I'm not sure how long your separations section likes to have to process your DD 214. When my EAS was finalized I could basically go on terminal immediately. Luckily my IPAC was able to turn my DD 214 around in 1 week (they ask for 2 weeks usually). But a Marine in the same boat on the east coast had to wait a month for their IPAC to process his DD 214, not sure why, but don't let them tell you it will take more than a week.

Your PEBLO can look up your INDEX number in their system. I think it took about a week for HQMC MMSR-4 (I'm assuming equivalent to PERS 954) to get the index number from the PEB. You should get retirement orders to the PDRL. I'm not sure how long your separations section likes to have to process your DD 214. When my EAS was finalized I could basically go on terminal immediately. Luckily my IPAC was able to turn my DD 214 around in 1 week (they ask for 2 weeks usually). But a Marine in the same boat on the east coast had to wait a month for their IPAC to process his DD 214, not sure why, but don't let them tell you it will take more than a week.

So I signed my findings on July 6. Pers says they haven’t even received the index from the peb. There seems to be some kind of delay there at the peb. My peblo was able to confirm my signed findings were uploaded on July 6 at nmcp and downloaded by the peb on the next day 7 July

Update....peblo told me if I haven’t heard back in 60 days to give them a call... these timelines are crazy. So far outside of what they are supposed to be

Can you please elaborate on the severity of you conditions? Are any of your conditions controlled by medication? Are you able to do a full PT test? With that many conditions and a non rec, you should probably be found unfit...

Just looking for additional information because I was refereed for Firbomyalga (AirForce)

Can you please elaborate on the severity of you conditions? Are any of your conditions controlled by medication? Are you able to do a full PT test? With that many conditions and a non rec, you should probably be found unfit...

Just looking for additional information because I was refereed for Firbomyalga (AirForce)

Hello I am on multiple medications that overlap with fibro management. Namely cymbalta and meds for sleep as well. I havnt done a PRT in >8 years. I was found unfit but it wasn't for fibromyalgia. It was listed as one of my disabling conditions going into the board but they did not find it to be one. Additionally the VA did not really rate it well either. They basically blew off the fibro part. I could probalby do a VARR but I am not trying to extend my process any longer 60%DOD/90% VA PDRL is fine with me for now. I will work to get the 90 to 100% once I am out. I hear AF isnt as rough as navy is through the PEB process. Navy leans heavily toward FIT findings

Yeah that is way too long. Your PEBLO needs to call the PEB to see what is going on. They should only have it a week or two tops.

@HLHL I was also referred for Fribro and am currently on terminal leave so if you have any questions, feel free to message me as well.

Yeah that is way too long. Your PEBLO needs to call the PEB to see what is going on. They should only have it a week or two tops.

@HLHL I was also referred for Fribro and am currently on terminal leave so if you have any questions, feel free to message me as well.
So my peblo got back to me and said the president of the PEB had wanted to review my case in light of "new information" that had been presented. That review has been completed however and I am told my package is being forwarded on for processing. This seems highly abnormal. Not sure if anyone here has ever heard of that before and not sure what this "new information" might be.

So I found out my case was finally indexed by the PEB Friday the 31st. Now I wait for orders I guess.

Id call your personnel office then. 3 days after mine was indexed MMSR-4 gave me a tentative EAS waiting for review.