My Timeline - Currently Waiting on VA for Ratings

RockyRoad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking in the forum throughout my PEB journey and decided I should post my personal timeline in case it helps anyone out. I'm AD Navy. Feel free to ask questions or commiserate over how long this process takes :)

Referred to IDES: April 22, 2022
Legal Brief: May 9, 2022
C&P Exams Completed: June 9, 2022
Signed MEB Results: September 14, 2022
Case Sent to PEB: September 22, 2022
Found Unfit: November 2, 2022

Currently at 70 days of waiting for VA proposed ratings after being found unfit

I'll add mine in here too. AD navy.

Referred to IDES: July 26, 2022
Legal Brief: August 1, 2022
C&P Exams Completed: August 22, 2022
Signed MEB Results: September 8, 2022
Case Sent to PEB: September 15, 2022
Found Unfit: November 4, 2022

Waiting on VA rating as well..

Me too. USMC

Referred to IDES: June 28, 2022
Legal brief: June 29, 2022
C&P exams completed: August 9th, 2022
Signed MEB results: September 27, 2022
Case accepted by PEB: September 28, 2022
Found unfit: November 3, 2022

70 days waiting for ratings

Same Boat!

Referred to IDES: Jan 04, 2022
C&P exams completed: May 12, 2022
Case accepted by PEB: August 17, 2022
Found unfit: November 02, 2022

71 days waiting on VA!

Anybody heard any news? My lawyer hasn't even gotten a report in a month so he has no update for me either.

I have been emailing and calling every person I can.. even went into the regional VA office and still nothing...
I was told by a VA rep that the VA raters for IDES use a separate system to record ratings and whatnot. So supposedly no one else at the VA has access to our results until we separate and they’re finalized. Not sure if that’s 100% accurate but just thought I would share.

I was told by a VA rep that the VA raters for IDES use a separate system to record ratings and whatnot. So supposedly no one else at the VA has access to our results until we separate and they’re finalized. Not sure if that’s 100% accurate but just thought I would share.
That’s the answer I keep getting when I call them.
There have been others here that have been able to get progress updates from calling though so I don’t think what they’re saying is accurate. Very frustrating I know!

need @WeaponX to login, pretty sure they're around our timeline too
Yeah man my attorney said I should get something this week, apparently there was a guy that was 3 days ahead of me that got his findings right before the 96 on Thursday, I was sent to the VA on OCT 31st so that’s 2 months and some change in waiting hopefully this shit speeds up.

Yeah man my attorney said I should get something this week, apparently there was a guy that was 3 days ahead of me that got his findings right before the 96 on Thursday, I was sent to the VA on OCT 31st so that’s 2 months and some change in waiting hopefully this shit speeds up.
That’s good to hear. Hopefully we’ll all get findings in the next week or two

Just talked to my MSC, I got a new one because mine transferred. He said congrats from DOD side but couldn’t tell me the percentage. He said he was expediting my case and should know something within 24 hours. He said to call everyday starting on Thursday and we would figure it out.

Just talked to my MSC, I got a new one because mine transferred. He said congrats from DOD side but couldn’t tell me the percentage. He said he was expediting my case and should know something within 24 hours. He said to call everyday starting on Thursday and we would figure it out.
so pretty much the VA closed ur claim you’re just waiting to get ur findings from ur peblo?? That’s awesome I’m so happy for you!! Hopefully I’m right there too bc I think we were found unfit and sent to the VA the same day. When you go on VA.gov does it still show nothing? Some people say they can see a closed claim

so pretty much the VA closed ur claim you’re just waiting to get ur findings from ur peblo?? That’s awesome I’m so happy for you!! Hopefully I’m right there too bc I think we were found unfit and sent to the VA the same day. When you go on VA.gov does it still show nothing? Some people say they can see a closed claim
I waited 3 weeks pnce my claim was closed... For my initial ratings from the VA to be processed at the PEB in the Army... Here's hoping that the process is faster for you than me.

I have no idea. My online VA stuff is so messed up, it shows my maiden name but it might take a week or two for the claim to actually close once I sign for my ratings, since the proposed aren’t final.

Nice! Congrats