My Timeline so far...

Hoping to have early EAS...don’t have much leave left and I may not get PTDY. My supervisor is against it and wants to fight it but my commander is all for it, which is who approves it! We’ll see! Just ready to start this new life!

Just Checked My Va.gov says my case is closed. And another is still open any idea what that means

Just Checked My Va.gov says my case is closed. And another is still open any idea what that means
The second one will close once you get your dd 214 uploaded to the va.gov and they process it. The first one closed by the va is done with your ratings...just have to wait in the PEB to make their decision in about 2-3 weeks. Good luck!

Update!!!
Aug 23rd VA received my claims for unfit
Sept 3rd PEB said that I was Unfit and everything forwarded to VA on 23Aug
Sept 13 VA finished fax received
Sept 16 PEB received for processing
Oct 15 PEB said should receive shit on this day
Oct 28 signed findings
Oct 29 findings sent back
Nov 1 PEB finished with findings and closed case
Nov 4 MMSR4 received findings. I called MMSR to find out my EAS is 30NOV. Will execute terminal starting on 6NOV
when you say PEB said you should find receive on the 15th was that just a 1 month guess? Or is that when they said they finished processing it and was sending back to your Peblo?

You know what's crazy, the VA says they send a letter and the information will be available on eBenefits but neither seems to be true. I called a friend who works in the VA and they were able to tell me my proposed ratings so its in the system. Somewhere.

You know what's crazy, the VA says they send a letter and the information will be available on eBenefits but neither seems to be true. I called a friend who works in the VA and they were able to tell me my proposed ratings so its in the system. Somewhere.
Your PEBLO should be contacting you in the next week or so then. PEB had mine for about 2 weeks before I got my ratings back. I know. It’s super frustrating how unbeneficial Ebenefits really is for IDES members. The letter they send actually goes to your PEBLO.

My case was closed but I don’t know my proposed ratings, wish I had a friend that worked there lol.

Hey guys! So I found out today 22 Nov 2019 my case closed and another opened on the VA website. How long are we thinking til one could sign??

Hey guys! So I found out today 22 Nov 2019 my case closed and another opened on the VA website. How long are we thinking til one could sign??
I wish it was two weeks. I talked to the PEB awhile back and they said they take 30-45 days to process it after they get it back from the VA.