PEB timeline/tracking

My husband 199 went to PEB early dec 12. Are we able to track process on AKO or? He is in IDES (integrated) process. The process is causing him huge stress-counselor says impeding his PTSD recovery. 199 is for back fusion and shoulder. Received direct hit as gunner by RPG. Thank you for any help.

You can only track it if its updated by his PEBLO, if he already signed his 199 then he is waiting for his orders, which I'm not sure how long it's take for them to be typed up, I've heard 2 to 4 weeks, there's a few guys on here that our and should have more info than myself

I was incorrect he has not received ratings so it is not signed. His peblo has not answered our emails

On Monday give the VA a call 18008271000 and they should be able to tell you if they have completed his ratings or not

And if you don't want to be on hold for an hour or more, call the VA 1-800 number as soon in the morning as you can. I am Pacific time, so I started calling at 6 am my time so as to minimize as much as possible the "hold/wait" time.

I also discovered that some VA phone agents know more than others and some will tell you more information than others, too. So should you get an VA phone Rep that don't say much to you, then call again. You'll probably get a different agent who might know more and tell you more.

And of course, be polite and thank them for taking your call. I found being nice and thanking them for their assistance created an environment that actually opened them up more to conversation and data information sharing.

V/r,
nwlivewire