Question regarding 100% VA and PACT act Presumptive for CRSC

Audiocatt

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I have been 100% P&T since 2018, but was denied for multiple gulf war disabilities that are now presumptive through the PACT act. (Sinusitus, Asthma, gastro, fibro) Currently being treated for all. I am at 20% CRSC, and would like to know if or how I should go about filing to get these rated, so I could then raise the CRSC percentage. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks.

I have been 100% P&T since 2018, but was denied for multiple gulf war disabilities that are now presumptive through the PACT act. (Sinusitus, Asthma, gastro, fibro) Currently being treated for all. I am at 20% CRSC, and would like to know if or how I should go about filing to get these rated, so I could then raise the CRSC percentage. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks.
File an appeal. If you were in country and diagnosed by the VA for the condition as service connected you will be approved.

What branch were you so we can point you in a more refined direction. I can tell you that you'll need to have the condition rated at 10% or more AND evidence that you were in said geographic region during the stated time period for the presumptive condition. Evidence includes but not limited to: DD-214/215, award write-ups, evaluation reports, etc. It does NOT include orders as orders can be amended/rescinded after the fact.

File Reconsideration request and it will be backdated to date pact act condition got approved.