Seattle Regional VA Timelines:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my dav. Didn't get the person I usually do. He was telling my why did I call back so early? I told him anything can change within 10 days. He said the va claim takes a year, I was like I'm in the ides for the army. You mean the des he says. No, anyways I asked anything changed. His response is I can't look into anything with ides only the va! Guy has to be stupid. I gave him my case number and he said a total different name. Idk I really need to go on this leave. As I keep seeing people get their ratings back even people who started after me. Gets frustrating

Oh gosh. I was hoping DAV was like the life saving answer, and now you're telling us there are incompetent idiots amongst them? I sure hope that's not the case. Now I feel hopeless.

Oh gosh. I was hoping DAV was like the life saving answer, and now you're telling us there are incompetent idiots amongst them? I sure hope that's not the case. Now I feel hopeless.

I dont know how much a difference the DAV is to like Veterans Service Center but I went to my Veteran Sevice Center today after talking the the director there and he said come see me. I asked if they are any difference in them and the DAV and he said "yes the DAV comes to me for questions they need answers to". I hung up the phone jumped in my car and went there to sign the POA. Great guys/gals that work there and were so helpful. They also said no reason my packet needs to be just be sitting around. Told me give them until next week and the Power of Attorney will be through and they will get me answers.

Well i called them and talked directly to the aid here its a small town outside of polk so hopefully they can make something happen. I mean the msc and new orleans have been trying to get some kind of answer and they havent got anything. 6 hours after i talked to the congressmans aid i had movement on the system so im gonna hold out for positive! 288 days and counting!

I think you just need to go on leave and distract yourself from it for a bit. I think it would be good for you. I was getting ready to do a leave form for that exact reason right before my ebenefits finally updated with something that looked hopeful.
What updated?

Well checked my ebennies today and my percentages appear to be done. Top section moved to gathering of evidence and the historical claims section as an entry with a date closed 03/21/2013. So when it jumps to prep for decision its pretty quick. I know you guys have way more time in waiting then me but it would seem from the activity on here and my ebennies account, they are taking some steps forward.

Well checked my ebennies today and my percentages appear to be done. Top section moved to gathering of evidence and the historical claims section as an entry with a date closed 03/21/2013. So when it jumps to prep for decision its pretty quick. I know you guys have way more time in waiting then me but it would seem from the activity on here and my ebennies account, they are taking some steps forward.
Thats awesome did your ebennies ever go to pending approval stage? how long did it take after that stage? our packets were submitted a day apart so I am really really hoping this is a sign for me. still having high hopes i guess.....

Nice to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel you some of you! LOL, its only been 20 days since my husband's stuff was sent tot he VA, so I am not even worried about it yet..

Thats awesome did your ebennies ever go to pending approval stage? how long did it take after that stage? our packets were submitted a day apart so I am really really hoping this is a sign for me. still having high hopes i guess.....
It did go to pending approval which I saw it change to that yesterday. This morning it jumped passed prep for decision and complete altogether and went back to gathering evidence. They updated the historical section with a date closed on 03/21/2013 and the update section reflects: appeal is possible, decision notification sent. Hopefully you have the same case worker, Im sure yours will be coming through soon.

Congrats, happy to see that there is movement even if it is one'sies and two'sies that are getting the ratings. On day 42 of waiting for a rating I have nothing but time......

It did go to pending approval which I saw it change to that yesterday. This morning it jumped passed prep for decision and complete altogether and went back to gathering evidence. They updated the historical section with a date closed on 03/21/2013 and the update section reflects: appeal is possible, decision notification sent. Hopefully you have the same case worker, Im sure yours will be coming through soon.

Man that is awesome. I really hope so too. How many claims did you have if you dont mind me asking? You should be done fairly quickly. I just wish i knew what was going on because if its going to be months later I need to take some leave so my son can see his family soon.

That's funny because I was just inquiring about taking leave and bothered my PEBLO a bit and now my status has changed so I'm canceling that. I had 5 claims but then again I had a guy here that had a ridiculous amount of claims and his stuff was sent in after me and got his stuff back two weeks ago. No method behind the madness............

See that is so crazy. I am not sure if anyone will ever know how this works. I wish mine switched from pending decsion approval to complete in one day. Mine has been there for over a week and I have read others sat at that stage for months. I guess Ill just sit back until next week when veteran services gets me answers as to why its been pending so long. My guess is it probably went back to gathering evidence and whoever took it back never updated. Was your rating what you expected it to be?

What updated?
Checked my ebenefits yesterday after not looking at it for a few. When I checked it still said "gathering of evidence" but down in the "what we still need from others" it said, "requested separation documents". I called my MSC this morning and she told me the proposed ratings were sent to the PEB. I was off ebenefits for a few days, so I dont know if the claim status jumped around at all during the time and then went back to "gathering of evidence", but I should have a 199 here probably next week.

Checked my ebenefits yesterday after not looking at it for a few. When I checked it still said "gathering of evidence" but down in the "what we still need from others" it said, "requested separation documents". I called my MSC this morning and she told me the proposed ratings were sent to the PEB. I was off ebenefits for a few days, so I dont know if the claim status jumped around at all during the time and then went back to "gathering of evidence", but I should have a 199 here probably next week.

I wish you luck!!! Hopefully after this last exam I'll get my ratings back ASAP.

See that is so crazy. I am not sure if anyone will ever know how this works. I wish mine switched from pending decsion approval to complete in one day. Mine has been there for over a week and I have read others sat at that stage for months. I guess Ill just sit back until next week when veteran services gets me answers as to why its been pending so long. My guess is it probably went back to gathering evidence and whoever took it back never updated. Was your rating what you expected it to be?
Haven't seen my ratings yet. Waiting for my PEBLO to get with me.

Well I'm officially depressed now.

Got contacted from the office of my congressman and provided my privacy auth form..

Hopefully soon that I find some type status of my claim...or at least ebennies will go haywire!

Received proposed ratings. DOD 50% VA 70% Just waiting on 199 now.

Awesome MYBAMF! How many issues did you have on your claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.