USMC TIMELINE

Does any one know if i call the DES program attorney if that will be more help than my PEBLO who gives me no information?

Does any one know if i call the DES program attorney if that will be more help than my PEBLO who gives me no information?

I’ve called them on camp lejeune and the only thing they tell me is “it’s at the PEB”

How did they become helpful after that?
They answer emails now. Actually attentive whenever were on the phone. Giving me actual estimates and timeframes other than "don't know". IG complaints have to be investigated and it doesn't look good when they get multiple.

I understand they're in a shitty situation as well where they can't do anything but ignoring emails having full voicemail boxes (for months) dismissing questions when asked like how long do they assume the board will be and what's the most recent case that's came back timeframe.

They answer emails now. Actually attentive whenever were on the phone. Giving me actual estimates and timeframes other than "don't know". IG complaints have to be investigated and it doesn't look good when they get multiple.

I understand they're in a shitty situation as well where they can't do anything but ignoring emails having full voicemail boxes (for months) dismissing questions when asked like how long do they assume the board will be and what's the most recent case that's came back timeframe.
I understand how irritating it may be for them but at the same time, it is their job. The easiest way to get peopleoff your back is to do your job and essentially show , "Hey my hands are clean, this is what I did and now I wait on this. Once I get it things can move on." Instead of the , "As Ive told you, I have no clue as to what the PEB/VA does, I handle blah blah, there is nothing for me to tell you." At that point you make it seem like your position is irrelevant and that you get paid to do nothing.

So i signed my findings June 2nd and waiting on a eas update but no one is giving me a clear timeline to expect the update does anyone have a POC for PEB or have a timeline any help will be appreciated cause my PEBLO isnt helping at all

So i signed my findings June 2nd and waiting on a eas update but no one is giving me a clear timeline to expect the update does anyone have a POC for PEB or have a timeline any help will be appreciated cause my PEBLO isnt helping at all

For this specific question you should give MMSR-4 a call tomorrow as they are going to be involved in the EAS generation for AD Marines found unfit. Let me know if you have any luck with them:

Manpower Personnel Management
Separations & Retirement (MMSR-4)
3280 Russell Road
Quantico, VA 22134-5103

Phone: (703) 784-9308/09/21
DSN: 278-9308/09/21

Toll Free: (800) 336-4649

[email protected]

But keep in mind this announcement on their website:

MMSR-4 will be temporarily relocated from 1June 2022 through 31 August 2022. Although all phones have been transferred, the best way to contact is through use of SMB box [email protected]

Link to MMSR-4:

Disability Separation, Retirement and Limited Duty